PDA

View Full Version : Have You Heard The Good News?

rockgremlin
04-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Kentucky 64

Wisconsin 71

At the end of the game, Kentucky's best players skulked off the court without shaking hands with Wisconsin's players. I wonder if they would have bothered to interact with Wisconsin post-game if they'd won?

Hopefully Wisconsin can send Duke down that same road they just sent Kentucky...

rockgremlin
04-06-2015, 07:59 PM
This is disguising to watch. Duke dribbles down and ELBOWS THE WISCONSIN DEFENDER IN THE FACE, and twice the refs have called the foul on the Wisconsin defender.

accadacca
04-06-2015, 08:43 PM
Wisconsin threw it away...pathetic.

double moo
04-06-2015, 11:54 PM
i couldnt believe duke beat the utes... both teams played so poorly. i expected duke to exit in the next round. both kentucky and wisconsen should have beat them in the final.

qedcook
04-07-2015, 07:41 AM
Duke just played super aggressively at the end. Wisconsin didn't match the intensity/aggressiveness. It's stupid though, because then it just becomes a game of who can throw the harder punch.

rockgremlin
04-07-2015, 08:27 AM
Well the only consolation I got from watching that stupid game is knowing that Wisconsin lost to duke by as many points as the Utes did, so in my mind Utah is as good as Wisconsin.

The only team I hate more than Kentucky is duke.

Personally I think the fix is in. I witnessed WAY too many questionable calls that went in duke's favor...all game long...like that time that Wisconsin kid fouled Okafor's elbow with his face. He gets slapped with a foul to go along with his fat lip. Gimme a break!