PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Flowrider, Ogden Utah

Sombeech
04-03-2015, 04:34 PM
My brother was celebrating his birthday and was kind enough to invite the family to Flowrider.

It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, thinking I'd just cruise right in there with some surfing and boarding background, but that board was so squirrley and unstable, jeez. The trick is to keep the weight on the back, opposite of wake surfing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNwLEReN77o

mxerhale
04-05-2015, 09:34 AM
We had my 10 year old's birthday party there in December and him and his friends loved it. They couldn't stay up on the surfboard for 2 seconds but they still laughed the whole hour.

My wife went a couple of times with a friend of hers and could barely get out of bed the day after claiming that she had a blast but got some serious whiplash from it too. I predict that my re-reconstructed knees wouldn't survive one session without being bent the wrong direction...

jman
04-05-2015, 08:56 PM
So it says it is $20 a person, but it looks almost like a one-person at a time type of thing, which means your ride time is shortened quite a bit. Did it feel like you got your money's worth?