PDA

View Full Version : Mad Men, anybody watch this series?

Sombeech
03-03-2015, 07:09 AM
I gave it a try a couple of years ago, watched the first couple of episodes and lost interest. Then I decided to try again recently because AMC is announcing the end of the series.

I've been binge watching it since I haven't been doing much else - I've got pneumonia - and I'm up to Season 4 now.

I admit it's not my favorite series but it's one to watch. It's interesting to see the frame of mind back then, one episode they went on a family picnic and just left all of their trash right there. I almost forgot that it used to be acceptable.

rockgremlin
03-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Yeah, after Breaking Bad ended, I binge watched the entire 6 seasons of Mad Men. Pretty good plotlines, and the writing is top notch. Can't wait for the mid-season premiere in a few days.

savanna3313
03-03-2015, 06:21 PM
I gave it a try a couple of years ago, watched the first couple of episodes and lost interest. Then I decided to try again recently because AMC is announcing the end of the series.

I've been binge watching it since I haven't been doing much else - I've got pneumonia - and I'm up to Season 4 now.

I admit it's not my favorite series but it's one to watch. It's interesting to see the frame of mind back then, one episode they went on a family picnic and just left all of their trash right there. I almost forgot that it used to be acceptable.

Loves me some Don Draper!! :naughty:

Slot Machine
03-03-2015, 07:33 PM
When things get tough, I find myself asking, "What would Don Draper do?"

If the answer is, "Stick your **** in a strange woman."

Then I don't do that.

But otherwise yes.

Would SOMEBODY get my secretary to pour me a drink?

erial
03-04-2015, 12:21 PM
For even madder men, check out Boyd and Raylen who have just 6 more Justified episodes before they kill each other.