PDA

View Full Version : PG District USFS Ranger Summer 2015 Jobs

tallsteve
12-09-2014, 11:48 AM
Received notice from Ranger Cheryl in the PG office that they are already looking to fill their seasonal jobs for the summer of 2015. These jobs would be ideal for students or others looking for a few months worth of work and would like to learn about working in the forest. Because of the AF Canyon fee program, they are able to hire more folks than most districts within the UWC National Forest. Jobs range from trail crew, education, wildfire crew, and noxious weed eradication. The majority of their time is spent in the forest. Pay ranges from $12 to $15 per hour. The work is physical, but rewarding and looks good on a youngsters resume. Having worked many, many hours with the trail crew, they always seem to be having a good time, even while working hard. Most of the jobs require a minimum age of 18 but they may be hiring a YCC crew with 16-17 year olds as well. I have a rather lengthy pdf of the particulars so, if you know of someone who may be interested, PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.