PDA

View Full Version : Oh Ye Tolerant Ones

Sombeech
11-20-2014, 08:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHJ06bsSow

Scott Card
11-20-2014, 08:36 AM
That may have been the scariest video I have seen in years. :crazycobasa::facepalm1:

rockgremlin
11-20-2014, 11:21 AM
That's a snapshot of who is going to the polls to vote...makes me wonder where we'll be in 20 years.

BruteForce
11-20-2014, 04:49 PM
So sad. Ignore and/or afraid to confront ISIS guy, but have a crap ton to say about Israel. We are doomed with voters like these. Too stupid/coward to confront real evil, but brave enough to spout out on those that aren't evil.

Byron
11-20-2014, 07:04 PM
We were all a bunch of friggin' morons when we were in our 20s, for cryin' out loud.

rockgremlin
11-21-2014, 07:16 AM
We were all a bunch of friggin' morons when we were in our 20s, for cryin' out loud.

What....so we just laugh it off? Give them a pass?

Those friggin' morons will be running this country in 15 years. :eek2:

Scott P
11-21-2014, 08:28 AM
What....so we just laugh it off? Give them a pass?

In this country, there is such thing as Freedom of Speech and people have a right to say stupid things, even if we disagree with them. It's not like we can legally go punch them in the face.

Also, I’m skeptical that the video shown was actually everyone who was filmed.

rockgremlin
11-21-2014, 09:27 AM
Also, I’m skeptical that the video shown was actually everyone who was filmed.

I think you're right there. But it does illustrate the sentiment of the up and coming generation.

I'm not really sure I agree with our foreign policy in regards to Israel either FWIW...

Byron
11-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Those friggin' morons will be running this country in 15 years. :eek2:Actually, more like 30. I'm 51 now, so by that time I'll probably be gettin' ready to check out, so I really don't care. I'm all about the here and now.

Besides, you get more than 10 people in a room and at least one of them is lost in space.

This kind of stuff is nothing new. There were powerful groups of communists, fascists and Nazis operating quite well right here in our country just before WWll. They ducked and hid real quick after hostilities broke out, though.