PDA

View Full Version : Second amendment crushes gun control candidates in midterm elections

oldno7
11-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Safe to say guns won't come up for a couple years....

Looking back I would say their(dems) failure after Sandy Hook to pass any gun control, was the point that the pendulum started swinging back to the right...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/04/Second-Amendment-Crushes-Gun-Control-Candidates-In-Midterm-Elections

Iceaxe
11-06-2014, 01:17 PM
In addition to this election being a blood bath for supporters of stricter gun controls you are likely to see some very favorable gun laws passed in the near future. I expect the first one that might come up to be a national concealed carry permit reciprocity agreement.

mxerhale
11-06-2014, 04:07 PM
In addition to this election being a blood bath for supporters of stricter gun controls you are likely to see some very favorable gun laws passed in the near future. I expect the first one that might come up to be a national concealed carry permit reciprocity agreement.

That would be almost too good to be true. It will be nice just not hearing about some butthole politician who has never touched a gun trying to convince us how evil they are.

Sandstone Addiction
11-07-2014, 12:17 PM
national concealed carry permit reciprocity

^ ^ ^ ^ ^:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Pleased to see Owens defeated. Surprised that it took the NRA and other gun rights groups so long to make voters aware of his refusal to answer his NRA questionnaire. I didn't become aware of it until just a few days before the election.

For those of you that live in the 4th district, when were you first aware of his stance on firearms?

I live in the 3rd, so I wasn't concerned at all about gun issues...