PDA

View Full Version : Local Zion's vehicle Shuttle? West Rim Trailhead to Springedale

BrayD
10-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Hello.

We're looking to do a full Imlay trip on Sunday, and would really like to find someone to shuttle our vehicle from the West Rim Trailhead to Zion's park entrance for a reasonable fee, to avoid having to do the shuttle ourselves after a long day, and before a long drive home.

Does anybody know any local contacts that would do that for us? The adventure companies have told us "no". We'd be leaving the car at about 6:00 a.m. They could come anytime during the day to have it at the park entrance by ... 7:00 p.m. or so???

Thanks.

Brady

skelley
10-06-2014, 05:04 PM
I'm sure you could get a local to do it for you. I don't know anyone living there right now, but if you hit up the outdoor shops and coffee shops, someone will turn up.

Hello.

We're looking to do a full Imlay trip on Sunday, and would really like to find someone to shuttle our vehicle from the West Rim Trailhead to the Zion's park entrance for a reasonable fee, to avoid having to do the shuttle ourselves after a long day, and before a long drive home.

Does anybody know any local contacts that would do that for us? The adventure companies have told us "no". We'd be leaving the car at about 6:00 a.m. They could come anytime during the day to have it at the park entrance by ... 7:00 p.m. or so???

Thanks.

Brady

deagol
10-06-2014, 06:07 PM
if you are experienced enough to do full Imlay, you should know that it is ZION National Park and not ZION'S

Scott P
10-06-2014, 07:41 PM
The adventure companies have told us "no".

Why did they say no? :ne_nau: Usually they will shuttle you if you pay them.

Taylor
10-06-2014, 09:18 PM
They won't pick up his car and bring it back to Springdale.

BrayD
10-07-2014, 08:53 AM
if you are experienced enough to do full Imlay, you should know that it is ZION National Park and not ZION'S

It might be, however, Zion's entrance, and Zion's local vehicle shuttle. I stand by my bad grammar.
Cheers!