PDA

View Full Version : Woman sues sperm bank after getting pregnant by black donor

accadacca
10-02-2014, 06:58 PM
A white Ohio woman is suing a sperm bank, claiming that she was accidentally inseminated with vials from a black donor.

In the lawsuit, Jennifer Cramblett claims the lab mix-up has caused her and her partner added stress and anxiety as they struggle to raise their 2-year-old biracial daughter, Payton, in their

Iceaxe
10-02-2014, 08:49 PM
Look on the bright side.... the kid will never get picked last in gym class when they are choosing basketball teams.

Tap'n on my smart phone.

Sombeech
10-03-2014, 07:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvniChO7NIo#t=176

Oh man you beat me to it.

So one of the fears was raising the Black child in the racially insensitive town in Ohio.

Congratulations town members, you've all been called Bigots by a Lesbian couple! Now get out there and be just as tolerant! :2thumbs:

The couple is understandably frustrated and no doubt has a legit lawsuit to pursue.

But damn, if you want to be tolerant and open minded, you've gotta quit assuming a group of white people are racist bigots. How about raising this beautiful mixed race girl in the town of white folk and giving THEM a chance to become more open minded (or at least prove their tolerance).

I think it's damned closed minded to assume this girl will be treated differently, it seems they are just revealing their own shock and horror when finding out they'll have a black baby.

accadacca
10-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Oh man you beat me to it.
Did somebody say beat. :lol8: