PDA

View Full Version : Utah Cops Dirty Secrets

accadacca
09-25-2014, 12:48 AM
St. George

rockgremlin
09-25-2014, 08:51 AM
Hmmmmmm....seems like allegations with no proof, but then again...I'm not inclined to give them any leeway...they never seem to give me any when given an opportunity.

Iceaxe
09-25-2014, 12:04 PM
I pretty much think all cops are assholes, otherwise they wouldn't be cops..... but I fail to see how having sex with your GF on your lunch break is an issue.... seriously, who hasn't knocked off a piece of ass on their lunch break at one time or another?

Tap'n on my smart phone.

double moo
09-25-2014, 09:23 PM
My father in law was a 35 year officer, and my brother in law retired at 20. The BiL says that most cops have the same mental profile as the criminals they catch... just ended up on the other side of the fence.

Tystevens
10-01-2014, 09:42 AM
My father in law was a 35 year officer, and my brother in law retired at 20. The BiL says that most cops have the same mental profile as the criminals they catch... just ended up on the other side of the fence.

Interesting ... I know that 3 of the flat out worst guys on my high school football team (bullies, malicious, mean-spirited guys who just liked to hurt for fun) ended up being cops. Given the juvie record of one of them, I'm surprised he was eligible. I know 2 of the 3 were marines before joining the force. I hope they have changed since high school!