PDA

View Full Version : Help Looking for a Wisconsin Canyoneering thread

Rob L
05-27-2014, 12:15 PM
A year or so ago there was a thread on canyoneering in Wisconsin (possibly near the Dells?)

I'm struggling to find it; perhaps the OP or someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Rob

RAM
05-27-2014, 12:36 PM
A year or so ago there was a thread on canyoneering in Wisconsin (possibly near the Dells?)

I'm struggling to find it; perhaps the OP or someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Rob
Not here. On the Collective
http://canyoncollective.com/threads/pewits-nest-wisconsin-8-16-13.18788/

Rob L
05-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Thanks, RAM :maestro: you are a star.

I knew I had come across it somewhere. Are you still in contact with Nick, or should I make separate contact with him (I'm in Madison WI in late July).

Thanks again,

Rob

Rob L
05-27-2014, 01:28 PM
[Edit: if you have his web address or email, that would help. Google offers many references, but no direct contact].

Rob

Otis
05-27-2014, 07:38 PM
Thanks for bringing this up. I live in Wisco, and have had this little adventure on my radar for when it gets warm, July sounds about right. Get ahold of me if you want some extra company. And if my memory serves me correctly, it is near Baraboo. I emailed Nick a few months ago, PM me if you still need his email.

Rob L
05-28-2014, 07:24 AM
Thanks, Otis. I've got his email now, and hope to have a trip to plan. I'll be in touch when I have a date sorted out.
Regards,
Rob