PDA

View Full Version : News God's soldier is called home

Iceaxe
03-20-2014, 12:06 PM
Good night sweet gentle sir....

Fred Phelps Sr., a fierce opponent of homosexuality whose protests at military funerals prompted two federal laws, died shortly after midnight Thursday, his daughter Margie Phelps says. She didn't give the cause of death or the condition that recently put him in hospice care. He was 84.

Phelps headed the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., and was occasionally involved in politics. He gained national prominence for organizing protests against gays and Jews, including at military funerals.

I'm thinking a giant gay pride parade by his casket would be nice... so long asshat.

BruteForce
03-20-2014, 03:41 PM
May that asshat forever rot in the fiery pits of hell!

Sombeech
03-20-2014, 05:50 PM
Phelps headed the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., and was occasionally involved in politics.

Registered Democratic Candidate, by the way.

Scott P
03-20-2014, 07:14 PM
Registered Democratic Candidate, by the way.

This is actually true. He ran for office five times, including for US Senate, but never won.

He actually sided with the Democrats because at the time in 1984, Al Gore had been against a proposed "Gay Bill of Rights" law.

Phelps said that Gore's opposition to the law was his sole reason for him supporting the Democratic party and he angrily denounced them when Gore began to be in favor of some other gay rights. He went on some rampages against Al Gore calling him a "famous fag pimp". He picketed/protested at the funeral of Al Gore's father and screaming at everyone that Al Gore's dad is rotting in hell.

Since that, he's always had a deep hatred of Democrats, which he has been vocal about. Currently, Obama, Satan, and the Pope form the Unholy Trinity.

That doesn't mean he likes all the Republicans either though and has attacked them and picketed funerals in protest of the Iraq War. In addition to hating the Clintons and Gore, he also hates Reagan.

In addition to hating Democrats and many Republicans and all homosexuals, he also hates Mormons, Muslims, Catholics, and Jews.

His daughter Shirley is as bad or worse than her dad. She is extremely hypocritical as she herself had a son out of wedlock.

I'm thinking a giant gay pride parade by his casket would be nice...

Yes, but invite the other people he hates as well, such as the Mormons, Catholics, Jews, Muslims, soldiers, Democrats, and Republicans. I think in this case, they would all agree on a common cause and there would even be bipartisan support. I would bet for that event, all the groups would get along.