PDA

View Full Version : Beta Las Vegas

moab mark
02-13-2014, 07:37 AM
Where's a good family friendly razor-motorbike area close to Vegas? Any sand close?

Mtnseeker1
02-13-2014, 07:31 PM
Warner:roflol: Much safer than Vegas.

Mtnseeker1
02-13-2014, 07:49 PM
moab mark- PM nelsonccc.
He lives in the area and knows about every trail around there.
Great guy but hates me so pick and say as you choose.

nelsonccc
02-20-2014, 12:14 PM
Where's a good family friendly razor-motorbike area close to Vegas? Any sand close?

Tons of stuff. The Logandale area is amazing and I spent a couple of days out there with my brother and his RZR and we had a blast. Sand, sandstone , and lots of 4wheeler trails and it's about an hour north of Vegas. Sand Valley is mostly sand dunes and a bunch of 20 mile wash loops that go in and out of the main area that are a blast. It's about 30 minutes south of Vegas. I see a lot of RZR's out in the dry lake beds west of Boulder. I've only been there a few times but there are lots of long jeep type trails through the high desert out there that go thru some amazing terrain. I do a lot of bird hunting in that area and the roads are more 4 wheeler trails than they are true jeep roads.

All of those areas are family friendly, just depends if you're looking for a day trip or a more of a camp and play trip. Feel free to call me or PM me if you need more info. I've got GPS tracks for most everything within a few hours drive of Vegas.

nelsonccc
02-20-2014, 12:20 PM
moab mark- PM nelsonccc.
He lives in the area and knows about every trail around there.
Great guy but hates me so pick and say as you choose.

Warner is fun too. I've been riding out there for 25 years but I like the longer loops that you can't really get at Warner without a lot of dirt road, plus it's crowded as hell now. Warner is great for a park and ride day though with stops back at the truck.

Also I don't 'hate' anyone but some people have an an online persona that drives me bonkers, can be a great guy in the flesh but behind a keyboard, a little loopy.