PDA

View Full Version : Fat Biking AF Canyon 2/1/2014

tallsteve
02-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Is it fatbiking or fat biking? Fatbikers or fat bikers? The second one sounds like it's a bunch of fat dudes on bikes! Anyway, this is my first attempt at bike riding since surgery in December. The snow sucked on the road up to Silver Lake Flat but was awesome on the Mill Canyon trail. The Mill Canyon trail was packed down hard from the snowshoe traffic. We should have stuck to that the first time. I'm still new to the GoPro thing and editing with MovieMaker (which doesn't seem very intuitive to me and I haven't been able to find a decent tutorial online) and I don't have time to lay down a music track over the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb2qRiOPkQk

cw50must
02-05-2014, 06:21 AM
Nice video. I tried out the fatbike/snow combo for the first time this past weekend. Looks like you had some more snow than we got down here.

Sombeech
02-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Cool, did you rent or buy that bike?

JONBOYLEMON
02-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Looks AWESOME!

tallsteve
02-10-2014, 06:26 AM
The Pugsley is a shop bike. I work a couple hours a week at The Trek Store in American Fork. I can take one of the rental fatbikes out any time I want as long as it isn't rented. I don't think they've ever rented the XL size so, yeah, works out well for me!