PDA

View Full Version : Bogley's new ride

Iceaxe
01-13-2014, 12:51 PM
To make things easier for Bogley-fest and general get togethers it was decide by management that Bogley should invest in forum transportation.

The first forum trip will be a ride to the the Utah state capitol to support gay rights... or to throw eggs at those supporting gay rights... depending on which side of the fence you are on.

Scott P
01-13-2014, 01:19 PM
Since we won't all fit in the above, and may need the occasional car shuttle, you can ride with me, or you can ride with Shane.

I have room for 10, plus myself.

Rob L
01-13-2014, 02:03 PM
The two of you aught to stop bickering! :roll: You're like two schoolkids!

If you want a Bogley ride, at least get a proper Caravan that has Roost Motel6 accommodation built-in!

:haha:

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff206/868mick/caravan_zps582e319c.jpg

Iceaxe
01-13-2014, 04:09 PM
Yo Rob... in the U.S. "the short school" bus has special meaning.... as that is the bus that picks up all the retarded kids on the way to school.

So when you ask someone if they rode the short bus it's a cleaver way of asking if they are retarded. And since by definition you pretty much have to be retarded to hang out on Bogley everyone belongs on "the short bus".

Absolute Gravity
01-13-2014, 09:47 PM
Who's older? The guy who thinks the short bus analogy is cleaver, or the guy it has to be explained to :ne_nau: :haha:

Could we all fit in your 'vette?

Iceaxe
01-13-2014, 10:06 PM
Who's older? The guy who thinks the short bus

Rob lives in England, I don't think they have a short bus over there, probably something else.... sometimes our rebel humor gets lost on subjects of the crown.

Could we all fit in your 'vette?

If you're a hot female in a short skirt you will fit.... all others ride the short bus.

:haha:

Sombeech
01-14-2014, 07:13 AM

Rob L
01-14-2014, 07:36 AM
.... a ride to the Utah state capitol to support gay rights... .

.... Rob lives in England, I don't think they have a short bus over there... .

Correct, but we have "The Other Bus" which when riding infers that one is batting for the other side. :haha: