PDA

View Full Version : Invite St George MTB group rides Jan 18-19

Sombeech
01-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Hey bikers, there are some plans in the air (literally) that a few of us might fly down to St George on Martin Luther King Jr holiday weekend. You know us, we could cancel any minute, we're always late, and we don't know where the hell we want to ride.

But if you want to try and meet up with us and hit a trail or two, please do. I'll be subscribing to this thread so I get notifications on any replies. Shoot me a private message with your cell # too so we can join up.

About our group, we are not expert riders by any means, we take it easy, take a lot of photos and video, and I usually whine about any climbing involved. We try to set up a shuttle whenever possible just because we're cramming in as many trails as possible in our short weekend.

So if you're hard core and hate taking photo breaks, you may not want to ride with us. We do like to try the technical stuff and hit a few drops here and there.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks

Kent K25
01-23-2014, 09:52 AM
Sorry I missed this...Bogley finally got unblocked at work today!

greyhair biker
01-23-2014, 10:14 AM
HEY...did I miss something? The 'take lots of photos and video' part?! Sure, build up my hopes and string me along and them drop me like a used Kleenex... :0

Sombeech
01-23-2014, 10:19 AM
Here's the trip report, I'm still working on a few clips

http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?71152-St-George-Trip

greyhair biker
01-23-2014, 10:30 AM
...I did see a few of those pics. (This is me jealously drooling over what looks like a great ride)