PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of Legalization

oldno7
01-02-2014, 06:02 PM
Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of Legalization

:naughty::naughty:

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/01/02/marijuana-overdoses-kill-37-in-colorado-on-first-day-of-legalization/?fb_action_ids=586381321434848&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B565788636838974%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map

rockgremlin
01-02-2014, 06:22 PM
"One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman, a former methamphetamine dealer from Albuquerque who had recently moved to Boulder to establish a legal marijuana dispensary."

Nice try. Jesse wasn't a meth dealer, he was a meth manufacturer. Get your satire right!

Byron
01-02-2014, 06:30 PM
You know what's funny about that...if you listen to the coiffeured, goody two shoes talking heads on the news, you might think that our state suffered some kind of catastrophe yesterday. I'm amazed how the people that don't smoke it make such assumptions...they really are clueless.

ratagonia
01-03-2014, 03:04 PM
Kurt - you'll prolly enjoy this one too, though dated...

http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/12/obama-unveils-american-flag/

your buddy -

Tom

Iceaxe
01-03-2014, 05:47 PM
The Salt Lake news has been fun to watch..... they keep using big scare tactics about how pot will soon be flooding the state as it flows over the CO border. They compare it to the illegal fireworks from WY, and lottery tickets from ID.

My poor 75 y/o extremely concervative mom is now worried about dope heads running wild through the Salt Lake streets.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

Skeeter
01-04-2014, 07:15 AM
This has got to be a joke."how many people have you heard overdosing on beer?" Uhhh... Good thing breaking bad is over since apparently after all that Jesse dies of a pot overdose? (Insert confused face)

Bootboy
01-04-2014, 10:47 AM
"One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman, a former methamphetamine dealer from Albuquerque who had recently moved to Boulder to establish a legal marijuana dispensary."

Nice try. Jesse wasn't a meth dealer, he was a meth manufacturer. Get your satire right!

The article is correct. Jesse was indeed a dealer. Later in his short career he focused solely on the manufacture. But he started out both making and dealing.

rockgremlin
01-04-2014, 11:21 AM
The article is correct. Jesse was indeed a dealer. Later in his short career he focused solely on the manufacture. But he started out both making and dealing.

Crap you're right! Dang it I consider myself a BB junkie - how could I make such an egregious oversight! Grrrr...

deagol
01-22-2014, 12:02 PM
The Salt Lake news has been fun to watch..... they keep using big scare tactics about how pot will soon be flooding the state as it flows over the CO border. They compare it to the illegal fireworks from WY, and lottery tickets from ID.

My poor 75 y/o extremely concervative mom is now worried about dope heads running wild through the Salt Lake streets.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

It could happen ... :roflol: