PDA

View Full Version : Happy Festivus! aka The Airing of Grievances Thread

Iceaxe
12-23-2013, 08:45 AM
I have two this year.....

If the garbage can appears full, push down on it to make more space, or empty it. Don't Jenga it and strategically place your crap on top for the next sucker.

This terrible new Bogley skin, it has to be the worst ever. You can't read shit with light grey on a white background, which is combined with a hard to read font with a shitty spacing.

:cool2:

BruteForce
12-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Why is it that everyone on the road at either 11am or 2pm seems to be in SLOW MOTION? Put your damned cell phone down and drive like you're going someplace.

I-215 Westbound (from 6200 South / 3000 East) and normally its like the AutoBahn, but today - its like either Alzheimers or Geriatric highway!

Then, in typical Utah fashion, the minute you pass somebody on the freeway doing 55, they floor it to 76mph to keep you from passing them!

JONBOYLEMON
12-23-2013, 08:09 PM
I am growing tired of threads where you can complain about things you don't like!!!!

jman
12-23-2013, 08:28 PM
Then, in typical Utah fashion, the minute you pass somebody on the freeway doing 55, they floor it to 76mph to keep you from passing them!

Ha, ain't that the truth.

Seriously, even going 65mph (speed limit) is asking too much these days.

Even the engineers who designed Utah's highways seem to missed the mark quite a bit.

Highway 6, is still a 2-lane highway of death. Numerous on-ramps next to other on-ramps magically congregate within 1/4 mile of each other so you have numerous folks slamming on breaks trying to merge as well as not letting other people merge in with them! Dahh!!!!

Then you have 6 lames merging into 4 lanes, then at that exact same section the HOV lane ends thereby creating a 3 lane northbound, southbound highway.

Not enough roundabouts.

Stop lights where there should be stop signs instead (read: Highway 89 from weber county to Farmington).

And don't forget, whenever there is a turn on a highway it seems like it has to be a level turn instead of a banked turn.

Mass transit (front-runner, trax, etc.) while drastically improving these past few years - is not improving fast enough to keep up with demand.

And Gov. Herbert Sherbet, it's a good idea you are seriously considering increasing pollution from our refineries on green air days..... Makes perfect sense to me. :smacks head: : facepalm:

-Brett

double moo
12-23-2013, 08:54 PM
Ha, ain't that the truth.

Seriously, even going 65mph (speed limit) is asking too much these days.

Even the engineers who designed Utah's highways seem to missed the mark quite a bit.

Highway 6, is still a 2-lane highway of death. Numerous on-ramps next to other on-ramps magically congregate within 1/4 mile of each other so you have numerous folks slamming on breaks trying to merge as well as not letting other people merge in with them! Dahh!!!!

Then you have 6 lames merging into 4 lanes, then at that exact same section the HOV lane ends thereby creating a 3 lane northbound, southbound highway.

Not enough roundabouts.

Stop lights where there should be stop signs instead (read: Highway 89 from weber county to Farmington).

And don't forget, whenever there is a turn on a highway it seems like it has to be a level turn instead of a banked turn.

Mass transit (front-runner, trax, etc.) while drastically improving these past few years - is not improving fast enough to keep up with demand.

And Gov. Herbert Sherbet, it's a good idea you are seriously considering increasing pollution from our refineries on green air days..... Makes perfect sense to me. :smacks head: : facepalm:

-Brett

Don't forget the "through turn" intsections like they put in at the Draper exit! Some form of brilliance there....