PDA

View Full Version : Invite Red sand invite

Mtnseeker1
12-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Here is where it gets tricky.
I lay out the invite but I need some serious feed back so I'll just lay it out for the month of Jan. for starters.

Any or all dates may or may not work but let's get started. Usually about mid Jan. everyone gets that Jan thaw thing going on.
So bring your dirt bike and forget the ski's and let's tear some red stuff up say 23,24,and 25 of Jan.? And if you bring your golf clubs you best be prepared to stay a week.:lol8:
And if you bring your old lady your on your own bro. That one make take you into 2 weeks.

Bring your family if you want but give me two days of your time to get you frustrated in the red sand. We got trails for kids.
Trails for atv's and we can hook you up with some Man trails if you got it in you. And if that works we can hook you up with some crazy shit.

All I ask is you bring your own dam ropes to get Garbo back out. I know that crazy Basturd will carry everything else needed for a great time. Trust me.

Mtnseeker1
12-18-2013, 11:45 PM
Dam I should have said nothing about ropes .
Karma is a mean ass bugger. Slid her of trail today and going down hill looked like the answer in the mud cyn, :roflol: 4 hrs too get back out today.
Long cold desperato I was today by the time I got home. And very red brown from head to toe.

Note to self: If your going to play save enough time to pay.

Mtnseeker1
12-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Very seldom does Warner look white but when it does you just can't help yourself to some play time.
This is a vid that Matt put together when Don ,Matt and I took full advantage of the grease in Warner Valley Tuesday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaKgl8dyhRM