11-30-2013, 04:39 PM
Stupid Shit!

Iceaxe
11-30-2013, 05:01 PM
Walmart has nothing I want or need.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

Byron
11-30-2013, 06:05 PM
Thank God I already have two of everything I need.

Bootboy
12-01-2013, 03:02 PM
'Bunch of brain-dead, wide-eyed, mouth breathin zombies. Herd mentality. I imagine this is what it will be like when at grocery stores when the grid goes down...

I hate Black Friday. It's just an opportunity to show the rest of the world how easily some in America have been reduced to materialistic pigs. Willing to trample others and stomp on skulls for a stupid flat screen TV. It brings out the worst in people but retailers pretend like it's an unavoidable natural disaster. It's completely a crisis of our own making.

Byron
12-01-2013, 06:52 PM
About a week before X-mas, back in '06, we had a surprise epic snowstorm here in Denver. They forecast about 6 inches and we got nearly 3 feet...all in a mere 12 hours. It completely shut the city down for 3 days.

I went to work that morning at a client's house south of town and by the end of the day there was no way I was going to get my van home, so my girlfriend came and got me in her 4X4 and took me home. The next morning I got up bright and early and skied up the street to the grocery store...as I was low on food and knew I'd have to hang around the house for awhile.

To my amazement, it was open...24 hour King Soopers. There was no one there but the employees, and the place looked like a bomb went off in it, as it was obvious that a mad rush had occurred the day before when everyone realized the snowstorm was going to be a big one.

The place was completely cleaned out of these items: milk, eggs, bread, potatoes, bananas, sugar and flour. I mean completely cleaned out. It was really weird not seeing these things there...I felt kinda like Omega man. The flour and sugar aisle was especially a mess, with debris all over the floor...even the biggest bags were gone. I learned a big lesson, and now if something "maybe kinda" big is coming, I'll stock up early.

Bootboy
12-01-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm no survivalist or conspiracy theorist but I have an entire side of my garage stacked with food storage. 15 feet wide, 5 feet high, and 2 feet deep. 200 gallons of water.

Just wait for the real Black Friday, bitches!

bigred72
12-01-2013, 11:24 PM
I lived in Colorado Springs at that time. Snowed in for a week. My office was in Denver, it was worse up there.

About a week before X-mas, back in '06, we had a surprise epic snowstorm here in Denver. They forecast about 6 inches and we got nearly 3 feet...all in a mere 12 hours. It completely shut the city down for 3 days.

I went to work that morning at a client's house south of town and by the end of the day there was no way I was going to get my van home, so my girlfriend came and got me in her 4X4 and took me home. The next morning I got up bright and early and skied up the street to the grocery store...as I was low on food and knew I'd have to hang around the house for awhile.

To my amazement, it was open...24 hour King Soopers. There was no one there but the employees, and the place looked like a bomb went off in it, as it was obvious that a mad rush had occurred the day before when everyone realized the snowstorm was going to be a big one.

The place was completely cleaned out of these items: milk, eggs, bread, potatoes, bananas, sugar and flour. I mean completely cleaned out. It was really weird not seeing these things there...I felt kinda like Omega man. The flour and sugar aisle was especially a mess, with debris all over the floor...even the biggest bags were gone. I learned a big lesson, and now if something "maybe kinda" big is coming, I'll stock up early.

Sombeech
12-02-2013, 08:11 AM
We were in Idaho Falls this Thanksgiving, my wife said Black Friday at Walmart was a piece of cake up there.

cchoc
12-02-2013, 09:44 AM
I noticed last week that the Wal Mart ammo cases are stocked up again, they've been mostly bare since the election.

Sombeech
12-02-2013, 10:08 AM
I noticed last week that the Wal Mart ammo cases are stocked up again, they've been mostly bare since the election.

I wonder how they are now, with the widespread tradition of target shooting on Thanksgiving weekend.

accadacca
12-02-2013, 08:31 PM
http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/black-friday-fights.jpg

bigred72
12-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Sweet mullet!!!

accadacca
12-02-2013, 08:45 PM
That guy on the left looks like Garbanzo :lol8: