PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Night

Iceaxe
10-08-2013, 07:39 PM
My daughter Sierra and I took the Corvette to Cruise Night at Rib City in American Fork. Lots of nice iron showed up and a half rack of ribs was only $8. SWEET!!!

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

JP
10-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Nice.
These cruise nights are popping up more around here now that the nights are starting to drop into the 80's. Went to one the other night and was pretty impressed on what turned out. My favorite that night, 70' triple black Plymouth GTX...All original.

Iceaxe
10-09-2013, 05:16 AM
There are 3 or 4 cruise nights every week around here during the summer, but we are nearing the end of our cruise season. The part I like is these are cars that are driven and not trailer queens.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

mxerhale
10-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Definitely respect the guys that actually drive these beauties instead of trailering them. I hate to see summer going away already...

Iceaxe
10-10-2013, 12:05 AM
So tonight I spent the evening detailing the Vette's engine bay. My daughter said I needed to get that done so we could show the engine on cruise nights. I got it nice and clean and started polishing the chrome. I need to find a good way to polish the aluminum value covers. The car has the 350 hp motor and special value covers came with the engine option to differentiate it from the base motor. I'll post some before and after pictures from the engine detailing.

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3