PDA

View Full Version : duck hunt

fourtycal
10-08-2013, 07:07 PM
A doctor, a priest, and an airline pilot go duck hunting. The doctor stands, shoots, hits, and sends his dog. The dog leaps in with enthusiasm, retrieves the duck, but before delivering it to hand, he attempts to resuscitate it, declares it dead, guts it, sutures it up, then gently places it in his owner's hand. Everyone is suitably impressed. Next, the priest stands, shoots, hits, and sends his dog. The dog leaps in with enthusiasm, retrieves the duck, but before delivering it to hand, he dons his robes, anoints the duck with holy water, says the rosary, and administers last rights, then gently places it in his owners hands. Everyone is suitably impressed. Next, the pilot attempts to stand. He shoots, he misses. He shoots, he misses. He takes yet another swig of the hair of the dog that bit him and after considerable sky blasting, he finally wings a duck. His dog wades in, but before delivering it to hand, he eats the duck, screws the other two dogs, and takes a two week vacation.

ilanimaka
10-09-2013, 06:09 PM
So, where's the punchline?

Rob L
10-12-2013, 10:34 AM
I guess you have to be an airline pilot to understand.

I'm a pilot, and I don't understand either , but then I don't fly for airlines, so I'm at a loss.

double moo
10-12-2013, 12:34 PM
made more sense as a lawyer joke....