PDA

View Full Version : Man hangs onto cliff for 2 hours before daring rescue

accadacca
08-30-2013, 06:59 AM
http://img.ksl.com/slc/2510/251038/25103803.jpg?filter=ksl/pgallery

SALT LAKE CITY

Eric Holden
08-30-2013, 07:20 AM
The man was holding on with just his hands and feet.

What else do you hold on to with?:crazy:

DOSS
08-30-2013, 08:20 AM
What else do you hold on to with?:crazy:

Well if you are really desperate you bite onto the rocks don't you know that...

Eric Holden
08-30-2013, 09:49 AM
Well if you are really desperate you bite onto the rocks don't you know that...

True, I was also thinking about possibly unzipping and then tying it around a root.

DOSS
08-30-2013, 10:12 AM
True, I was also thinking about possibly unzipping and then tying it around a root.

there is that... It has also been suggested by a friend of mine to " put it in the crack and lean back"

D.O.N.E.
08-30-2013, 10:36 AM
Wow....just wow Doss & Eric. Lacking the uhm necessaries, I have to say you guys are uh...athletic! :eek2:

on a more serious note, was I the only one stumped that through all the unwise decision making process of this dude he remembered to put on his helmet! I mean thank god for that, right?! For someone to decide to go climbing, in the middle of the night, on private property, alone and without any gear except for the helmet he must be one sharp cookie! Safety first!!

Sandstone Addiction
08-30-2013, 12:14 PM
on a more serious note, was I the only one stumped that through all the unwise decision making process of this dude he remembered to put on his helmet! I mean thank god for that, right?! For someone to decide to go climbing, in the middle of the night, on private property, alone and without any gear except for the helmet he must be one sharp cookie! Safety first!!

I would bet that it was not the guys helmet and most likely one provided by SAR.

Eric Holden
08-30-2013, 12:27 PM
I would bet that it was not the guys helmet and most likely one provided by SAR.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^