PDA

View Full Version : Invite The Subway at Zion

jjltrinity
07-02-2013, 12:30 AM
Hello everybody!

I am so excited to have found this website. My two friends and I (all in our mid-30's) will be embarking through The Subway in Zion on Sunday 7/14 for the first time. Our permit is for 6 people and right now I believe we have 3 spots open. We have a campsite reserved at Watchman Campground Sat 7/13-Tuesday 7/16-you're welcome to stay with us. We have one experienced male canyoneer leading one very capable female rock-climber and one very capable hiker/scrambler. Both females have done two days of rappelling.

We are looking for experienced canyoneers to join us-people who are patient, laid back, safety oriented, and fun! of course. Preferably people who have done the trek before and/or own a GPS and know how to use it.

Thanks so much for your time in considering this offer!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Jennifer

Iceaxe
07-02-2013, 06:20 AM
Post this in the canyoneering section of the forum and I'm guessing you will get a lot of response. With the extra permits you already have the hard part of the adventure completed. Good luck....

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

jjltrinity
07-02-2013, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the advice Iceaxe! I just found this website last night so I appreciate the pointer!