PDA

View Full Version : Hiking partner wanted for Zion Narrows August 4, I have spare permit

kaniukr
07-01-2013, 03:01 PM
Hello, I have 2 permit reservations for Sunday August 4 to do the 16-mile top down Zion Narrows hike in one day, and at present only myself going. If anyone would like to join me, please contact me, preferably by email so I don't miss the message. Most of the July & Aug permit advance reservations have now gone. It will mean getting the 6.30am shuttle to the trailhead from Springdale. The Zion Adventure Company website has suggested gear.

Byron
07-01-2013, 06:06 PM
I'll go with ya...I'll be in Zion for a week (at least) from Aug. 2nd on. I have a pickup truck and lots of gear and plan on doing lots of stuff on my visit, but have nothing in particular planned...everyday will bring what it does. After that Narrows hike, we could go through whatever slots you like...if you're still hanging around, that is. Let me know if you want to get together...Byron.

kaniukr
07-08-2013, 08:21 AM
Hi Byron, I've PM'd you about the Narrows and my plans for Aug 2-11. Regards, Ross