PDA

View Full Version : RAGNAR Wasatch Back 2013

Sombeech
06-20-2013, 05:13 PM
Who's running it besides every runner out there including some that shouldn't? What leg(s) did you do, what's your team name?

First time? Will you do it again?

Bootboy
06-21-2013, 10:44 AM
A bunch of crazed sycophants that do it for attention...

Gambel Oak
06-22-2013, 05:01 PM
It will be fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL1hLU_LBvs&feature=youtu.be

Bootboy
06-23-2013, 03:17 AM
I saw so many toolish consumer whore-types at work today. A huge influx of Ragnar apparel and a plethora of new stickers on cars... The craze of running is getting old, I've been running for years but have never one felt compelled to enter this charade... Call me jaded....

PunchKing
06-23-2013, 11:28 AM
I ran it, legs 10, 22, 34. The team name was beer gutz and cocconutz. We had many people on our team that probably should not have been running it. I was asked last minute because the team had some people drop out. I woudn't have paid full price to run this thing but subbing for someone who already paid all the money worked out.

This whole even is an overpriced fashion show. I did see some great looking girls, that is what gets me through every race. I just find the best butt that I can keep up with and pace along with it. ;) :naughty::cool2:

Sombeech
06-23-2013, 04:29 PM

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

DOSS
06-23-2013, 04:33 PM

Thats funny... My wife is a runner and thinks that Ragnar is lame, and most of my Ultra running friends think the same thing.. seems all of the people that love ragnar are the same people that run for social purposes (Team in Training etc) instead of for the running itself..

Sombeech
06-23-2013, 04:42 PM
I've got some more serious running friends, i asked if they were going to do Ragnar and they replied in disgust, "no we don't do all that crap."

Funny enough, there's their picture in front of the Ragnar board posted on Facebook with their omg crazy team costumes LOL