PDA

View Full Version : Next Step Defensive Pistol

PunchKing
03-18-2013, 01:05 PM
This last weekend I took the March version of the class in the subject line. It was an excellent course and I had a lot of fun shooting handguns in a different environment than just a typical shooting range. The training was geared towards citizens who are carrying concealed. The price was pretty reasonable compared to other courses I have looked at. I just thought I would throw out some advertising for the instructors. My class had 5 people in it and two instructors, as a result you get to do a lot of shooting and they can really help you progress. The best part is that it is local (to Utah SLC area), supporting local business and no 6 hour drive to get to the class.

The course covered a lot of information and topics, I will be taking the course again. The next class is offered June 15, 2013, I am planning on signing up. There is also an advanced class but after taking the class once I don't think I would be ready for the advanced class, but I really sucked at the exercises. The link below will give a better description of the course than I ever could. If you are interested, check it out.

http://www.realworldpds.com/ClassInformation.html