PDA

View Full Version : Put a new piece of hardware on the Katoom today

Mtnseeker1
03-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Some things look really good and some things you just can't tell but the Arches Utah highway plate just plain looks good on an Orange Katoom.
It's not much for the most part but does open doors that I did not have with OHV stickers.

Kinda nice to ride the bike to the car wash after a ride.

tHe sad part is I had to do this in order to ride my dirt bike in the dirt on certain rides? Go figure.
White Rim Trail, THe road from ST. George to the Grand Canyon all need street tags.

Mtnseeker1
03-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Now if I can only figure out how to drop my sound card for the Go pro and charge it for out of town trips?:lol8: THe battery.
I do have an ancient lap top windows 2 or 3 or something just as worthless.
I think I'm screwed.

Garbanzo
03-08-2013, 05:44 PM
I really don't mean to be a smartass.... oh who the hell am I kidding.:lol8: Just buy another SD Card. They're pretty cheap.
I bring my laptop on the long weekend rides, but a couple of 32gb cards will handle most of the trip. I also turn mine off on fire roads or anything I know has no excitement.
I'd better knock on wood for that comment.:nono:

Mtnseeker1
03-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Ya and that is exactly how I missed nelsonccc and his great acrobatics:lol8:
Who wants to watch me try and back down a little waterfall backwards while I'm still on the bike.:D So I turned it off just seconds before the big show.

Mtnseeker1
03-09-2013, 10:06 PM
@ Garbo remind me when you call. This might be a great time to hit that waterfall trail. If it is a short ride this is the one to do. A little hard core stuff to keep it real.