PDA

View Full Version : Good Laugh

Iceaxe
01-19-2013, 10:16 AM
The hot young wife and myself will be paying more taxes to support these types, so might as well get a good laugh out of the deal...

11th parternity test, maybe he's the one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okQsrwMhFjU

Rob L
01-19-2013, 01:14 PM
What a slut she appears to be (am I allowed to say that on here?)

What's worse is that in both the US and the UK, and probably other countries, these sorts of television programs are allowed to be shown (yes we have them too).

I think it's something to do with the unmarried, unarticulated, uneducated, uncivilised and/or unemployable (not necessarily all of the above or in that order) getting huge benefits/handouts from the state which allow them to sit all day watching a TV, or "why should I bother to go out and work" attitude.

So the TV makers cater for this audience by creating crass soap operas and participation shows like this one, and pay them to participate. It's a TV-land self-fulfilling prophesy.

Now where's that soap-box icon? :patch:

Iceaxe
01-19-2013, 02:18 PM
The only conclusion I ever came to from watching these shows is that 300+ lbs black women get a LOT of dick.

Sandstone Addiction
01-20-2013, 10:44 AM
All I could think about was the baby and what kind of life it had ahead. Very sad.

Byron
01-20-2013, 06:23 PM
I suggest watching the movie "Idioicracy"...probably comes close to predicting our future.