PDA

View Full Version : Powder Run in the Trees at the Canyons

jman
01-01-2013, 07:04 PM
This is my buddy Jeff and his GoPro3 vid from the canyons on 12-27-12. Jeff is a 4-season type of guy. When we are not canyoneering - there is much snow to play in...

Thought some of you might enjoy this:

http://youtu.be/B1RMcwDs9YY

Sombeech
01-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Good stuff, how's he liking the hero3? It's nice and much lighter on the end of that pole. Too bad the battery doesn't last long, i barely had enough for my footage at powder mountain last week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jman
01-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Good stuff, how's he liking the hero3? It's nice and much lighter on the end of that pole. Too bad the battery doesn't last long, i barely had enough for my footage at powder mountain last week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yea, that's his biggest complaint from it - battery life. But he loves the low-light improvement on it.

accadacca
01-02-2013, 06:00 AM
Nicely done!

BasinCruiser
01-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Nicely done!

X2!!!!

jman, d'you or your friends ever venture up to Snowbasin with the GP on the pole rig? I've seen on occasion a person up there doing that. I've come accustomed to and appreciate your canyon vids, and have wondered if that was you up there when I see 'em.

I was up there ('Basin) today, and saw some kids with the GP on their helmets. I didn't think they would get much today. The snow was coming down so hard and the wind was blowing so hard, you couldn't see more than 10-15, most of the time. Figured any video taken today up there would look just like a screen of b/w static.:lol8: