PDA

View Full Version : Conditions Mystery Conditions

reddman
12-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Looking for the most current mystery conditions? Planning a trip this weekend and just wondering what to expect. Also any other conditions in zion's canyons would be helpful for back up plans.

iflycr500
12-03-2012, 09:01 PM
We did Keyhole on 11/23/12 with 4/3 wetsuits and we were fine. There is a dead deer towards the end thats easy to get by but will smell abit. also did Yankee Doodle outside the park and had a blast there.

Iceaxe
12-03-2012, 09:31 PM
If you want to be a real hero lasso the dead deer and drag it out. Canyoneer will sing your praise and speak your name with pride.....

Sent using Tapatalk

Deathcricket
12-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Did Pine Creek Saturday and it wasn't that cold. Really surprised. Seems we are in for a mild winter so far. I would imagine in Mystery, you would get mild temps 60ish degrees and low water levels like we got. Don't quote me on it though, haha.

Eric Holden
12-04-2012, 06:27 AM
Did Pine Creek Saturday and it wasn't that cold. Really surprised. Seems we are in for a mild winter so far. I would imagine in Mystery, you would get mild temps 60ish degrees and low water levels like we got. Don't quote me on it though, haha.

Something just doesn't seem right with that picture........:peepwall:

Aj84737
12-04-2012, 06:41 AM
We did mystery a little less then a month ago and the water levels were pretty love. Mystery springs was a full on swim though. We took 4/3 wetsuits and were quite happy with them. With the lack of day light this time of year I'd advise an early start so if you run into problems u can solve them and still make it out by dark.

Deathcricket
12-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Something just doesn't seem right with that picture........:peepwall:

I know! Canyoneering in the middle of winter with no gloves on? Who would have thought? :haha: