PDA

View Full Version : So, there's freeze fest, and a couple of other get together.

Renatomic808
11-28-2012, 03:25 AM
Well, I'm kinda throwing around an idea of something like that with Maui. Start off at a camp site possibly. We could network there, share rope techniques and educate each other. We can have discussions, on techniques are used in situations, and why. No one will argue about one being better than the other. It's a preference, and respect someone's choice for their method.

My thoughts are canyoneering is about fun, and exploring. Sometimes ego gets in the way of fun, and then harder feelings come about. So no "ALOHA" then "get out"

Any interest in a Maui meetup.. "Maui Melting Pot" or something like that once a year. I'm sure during the down times when Utah is frozen, people would love to be in a tropical canyon. I'm throwing out an idea to help gain friends, and share techniques. Maybe a week/weekend of running some fun easy canyons.. but of course being in Hawaii, spare a day or 2, and just tour the entire island (with a local guide).

Just checking for interest... like the post, send me a message, or reply if anyone wants in.

Ren

Dates are TBD.. if enough interest comes up, we could get this rolling.

Slot Machine
11-28-2012, 01:37 PM

I'm a fan of your Hawaiian mindset! :2thumbs: :lol8: