PDA

View Full Version : Gear CUSA Store Sale???

Jolly Green
11-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Tom,

I seem to remember you had a post-Turkey Day sale last year with your gear. Anything in the mix for this year? I've got some Christmas shopping to start. Thanks!

ratagonia
11-21-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm pretty old school, and think of sales as a way to get rid of excess inventory. But I don't really HAVE any excess inventory this year...

As the flagship store for the brand, I can't really offer stuff at discount - not fair to my dealers.

So - speaking into that Wall of Resistance - what would you like me to put on sale?

Oh, and... I was thinking of closing the store for Black Friday, as a protest against the whole Black Friday buying frenzy kinda thing... but thankfully my technical skills are weak so I cannot shoot myself in the foot.

Tom

2065toyota
11-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Black Friday has now morphed into Black Thursday with sales starting at 7pm. I see some employee protests but obviously they are watching the hostess company and the the ones that will follow

hank moon
11-21-2012, 07:09 PM

tcott
11-21-2012, 10:23 PM
http://www.adventurepluslc.com/canyon/

Everything in our store, both online and physical location, is on sale now through Monday. Also we are having a drawing for an HD Hero camera, 1 entry for every $25 spent in store or on the website. Enjoy

TJ