PDA

View Full Version : Gear Lost Orange Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 & Red Helmet w/ whistle in Das Boot

bioject
10-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Yesterday on October 21st I lost my Orange Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 waterproof camera in the final pool/rappel area of Das Boot. It is located in the deepest portion outside the slot section of the pool. This pool is located only a few hundred feet from the Subway entrance/Das Boot Exit. The water was too murky and cold and the sky was too cloudy to find it. In addition I also lost my red helmet with red whistle attached in the same pool while scrambling to find the camera. I feel pretty stupid. Anyway if anyone happens to find the camera and/or helmet, please message me or turn in at the visitors center.

Thanks,

Conrad Wentzel

Deathcricket
10-22-2012, 01:30 PM
Helmets don't float? Wow that is news to me. Sorry about your stuff, hope you find it. And don't feel stupid we've all lost stuff man. I lost my prescription glasses like 3x in Pine Creek. They were my favorite pair. :cry1:

bioject
10-22-2012, 01:40 PM
Helmets don't float? Wow that is news to me. Sorry about your stuff, hope you find it. And don't feel stupid we've all lost stuff man. I lost my prescription glasses like 3x in Pine Creek. They were my favorite pair. :cry1:

My helmet doesn't have any foam liner. Instead it uses a strap system so it's basically just a bunch of hard heavy plastic.

ratagonia
10-25-2012, 08:54 AM
one link, one picture - jus' sayin':

http://www.store.canyoneeringusa.com/index.php?option=com_rokecwid&Itemid=108#ecwid:category=2754060&mode=product&product=10914119