PDA

View Full Version : [Ouch] Running with Bulls

Rob L
10-19-2012, 01:36 PM
Well if you want a sharp horn between your buttocks, try Bullrunning :crazycobasa::

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=2h-WhhqFjv4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h-WhhqFjv4

Sombeech
10-19-2012, 08:04 PM
That is one way to get properly jacked up :crazycobasa:

denaliguide
10-20-2012, 07:51 AM
ouch!!

agostinone
10-22-2012, 09:17 PM
Apparently running with the bulls makes some people very sleepy. Lots of folks were taking a nap after dancing with a bull.

DiscGo
10-23-2012, 05:00 AM
It is weird to see human bodies behave like rag dolls.

DiscGo
10-23-2012, 05:03 AM
Oh crap. That poor guy at 4:25 who gets his foot stuck in the rope.

DiscGo
10-23-2012, 05:05 AM
That person at the end with the horrible bull wedgie is not in a good situation.

Is this the running of the bulls? I don't recall a rope in the past (and people aiming the bull) and I thought it was just a run. I have been wanting to do the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona but I do not want to be gored by a bull.

Rob L
10-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I have been wanting to do the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona but I do not want to be gored by a bull.

Pamplona is the famous one of course, but the bull run occurs in many less famous (and smaller) towns, where one is less likely to get a spike up ones bottom. Pamplona is in the Basque area of Spain; fiercely independant and wanting full independance from Spain (and France, some of which the Basque claim of course).

Some "Bull runs" are little more than a very pleasant parade of the local livestock, a bit like a Harvest Festival. Malaga is very like this, although they do have (so far as is allowed) a Bull Ring.

Unfortunately, the EU regulatory arseholes in power seem bent on banning everything these days, which might not affect the Bogley community until the EU ban canyoning in everywhere except Switzerland.

Iceaxe
10-23-2012, 02:10 PM
Watching that video.... was anyone else cheering for the bull or is it just me? :ne_nau:

:popcorn:

Eric Holden
10-24-2012, 06:01 AM
Love how the very first guy never lost his Cigarette.

rockgremlin
10-24-2012, 08:17 AM
Love how the very first guy never lost his Cigarette.

LOL. This right here is Darwin's theory of evolution on display.

Other funny moments are when people throw their hands up at the bull - the international symbol of "don't shoot!"...as if to try and reason with him.

I felt sorry for that old timer that got thrown off the roof of that shack and landed on his back. Looked like a good 15 foot drop, which may well have broken his pelvis.