PDA

View Full Version : A little Desert single for you

Mtnseeker1
09-12-2012, 07:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJwdKWWbQ5A&feature=relmfu

Not sure if this is Cali or Ariz. but looks like fun to me.
Gotta love the crack of her ? at about 7:40.

mfshop
09-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Wow. That looks like fun. I know there's plenty of mtb trails around StG like that, but is there any singletrack moto riding in the area similar?

Mtnseeker1
09-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Found on youtube and thought some would enjoy. But looks like something I need to find.
I'm not sure if your riding a MTB or dirt bike mfshop but either way pm me and I'll set you up for one to remember over in La Verkin.:lol8:
It would best be done on a moto. Way to many ups and downs that would require a mtb to carry plus some good river shots by the doz.

Mtnseeker1
09-12-2012, 10:39 PM
I do have a shot or two for you winter want you ride all year types.58626586275862858629586305863158626
Sorry hard to get great picts. No way to park the bike close .

And remember picts. never do her justice. Looking from the upside.

The perfect trail for a recluse auto thinggy.
A much better trail for clutch control.

Mtnseeker1
09-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Ah piece of cake right? NO problems no worries aei?

Mtnseeker1
09-12-2012, 10:55 PM
Working on a few things boys some just turn and turn and others are weather dependent for sure.
Trying to get the 1 and 2 gear thing set up for this winter cause 4 and 5 are everywhere to be found when you need that. WHOOPS all sand or ???????
My buddy and I found a terrible rock garden on a good incline for those that really want to trash the machine. Friggin Hard core stand up and shit your panties kind of garden.
My wrists may never be the same and I'm looking into the fast flex bars after that one.:lol8:

mfshop
09-14-2012, 08:57 AM
Found on youtube and thought some would enjoy. But looks like something I need to find.
I'm not sure if your riding a MTB or dirt bike mfshop but either way pm me and I'll set you up for one to remember over in La Verkin.:lol8:

I thought you might be referring to the nephi twist trail, in which case I would have said no thank you.:mrgreen: The only reason I ask about singletrack is that I ride alot of mtb, but don't know anything about the moto trails in the area. I'm looking for a dual sport bike to go explore all the dirt roads in the area. But if there is decent moto singletrack, then I might start looking for a more dirt-oriented bike vs road-oriented.

Mtnseeker1
09-14-2012, 11:21 AM
@ mfshop talk to the local bike shops for tons of mtb trails in our neck of the scrub. I'm sure there is no end to the mtb trails around here and over in the mtb forum they can help set you up for sure.
But if your'e think moto then let me know.
I have not yet scratched the surface yet to the single tracks around here.
Some are better than others but all are great fun.

Mtnseeker1
09-14-2012, 11:52 AM
mfshop A two stroke say 250 of so will do you well to get started but a 200cc-400cc 4 stroke with a 6 speed gear box might make you happier in the long haul.
Heck I've even givin thought to one of those big wheel TW 200s or maybe a trials bike for some of this kind of ridding.
The small two stokes are somewhat cheap to get into but a bit harder to ride. And most of your Mtb safety gear will need a moto upgrade so it can get pricy to switch over for some moto fun.
Example: Ridding boots run from $100 to $600 and helmits follow suite but you can go cheap with the atv riding gear for basics to see if you like the moto end of it and that gear works just fine.
If you get serious let me know and I may have some odd ball stuff to help you get started that somebody gave me to help me get started.:lol8: Thanks Garbo for that chest protector and I will send it in a possitive direction.
More riders + more fun out on the trail.
I have a helmit I can set you up with if your serious and are just not sure about the hole moto thing just yet. Now I'm just guessing that you have not rode before and maybe you have so don't be offended by my trying to get you into it.:lol8: