PDA

View Full Version : Springville driver intentionally hits motorcyclist and a witness, only gets a ticket

donny h
08-17-2012, 09:56 PM
How can I/we put pressure on the police/DA to file some real charges against this clown? :angryfire:

Some sort of protest at the police station maybe? :ear:

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=21755110&nid=148&s_cid=popular-2

[quote=KSL]SPRINGVILLE

Dman
08-18-2012, 04:37 AM
I think a little turn about might be fair play here. Give the dick a taste of his own medicine.

accadacca
08-18-2012, 08:02 AM
Yikes! Crazy SOB.

donny h
08-18-2012, 10:28 AM
The rider is a member of the Templar Knights Motorcycle Club, here's a link to their Facebook page where he tells the story in his own words:

https://www.facebook.com/templarknightsmc

Sandstone Addiction
08-18-2012, 10:37 AM
That's crazy. What's even more crazy, is that's the street I grew up on.

I know there are some idiots around there, when we were teenagers my friend (Jenny's uncle) had a guy run out into the street pointing a shotgun at us and yelling because he thought we were riding our motorcycles too fast past his house (we probably were :haha:, but still, a shotgun?).

donny h
08-18-2012, 05:51 PM
One of the witnesses comments on the KSL story that the PD didn't even take witness statements from the "close to ten witnesses".

This stinks like the dumpster behind a sushi place.

If this dickweed had intentionally knocked down a motorcycle cop and hit another cop twice with his bumper he would stand charged with two counts of attempted murder, assuming they didn't shoot him to death, which is likely. :nod:

I'm getting mighty tired of our multi tiered justice system. :angryfire:

tallsteve
08-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Makes me wonder if the driver is on the city council or has an otherwise high standing within the community and the officers don't want to lose their jobs by arresting this nut.

bbennett
08-20-2012, 01:49 PM
If this dickweed had intentionally knocked down a motorcycle cop and hit another cop twice with his bumper he would stand charged with two counts of attempted murder, assuming they didn't shoot him to death, which is likely. :nod:

I'm getting mighty tired of our multi tiered justice system. :angryfire:

Yep, most definitely :facepalm1:

rockgremlin
08-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Two Words: Templar Knights