PDA

View Full Version : Beta FDA in Englestead Hollow, ZNP. Schmor

Cody Peterson
08-02-2012, 01:57 PM
It happened in the last half of the month of July. Schmor, "our baby" from far far away, rode and then otherwise hiked and swam the entire length of Englestead Hollow near ZNP.
We advised her that dogs are not allowed in the Park, and that therefore she would be required to hike out from Orderville Canyon, instead of remain with her group as they continued down through the Virgin River Narrows. But Schmor, undaunted, quietly declined, and safely maneuvered until beyond thAt mad rush of tourists and "cactus pricks" as she likes to call them. nabbing to herself the FDA of any technical canyon (?) in ZNP.

Englestead Hollow, Zion National Park
FDA: Schmor

These words will become well imprinted in our books and minds. Schmor intends to nab many many first dog ascents--in fact she intends to "test her resolve" on the impressive Moonlight Buttress, a grade IV Technical Rock Climb later this summer...

Scott P
08-02-2012, 02:11 PM
nabbing to herself the FDA of any technical canyon (?) in ZNP.

Heaps has been done with a dog. Some other canyons too, always illegally.

Iceaxe
08-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Welcome to Bogley.... awesome first post. :2thumbs:

nabbing to herself the FDA of any technical canyon (?) in ZNP.

Englestead Hollow, Zion National Park
FDA: Schmor

Not even the FDTR of a technical canyon in ZNP:
http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?23494

:popcorn:

But it does sound as if Schmor had a much better day. :2thumbs:

Deathcricket
08-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Please post pics! I have an 85lb Pit who would love to join me on my adventures. Also how did you get him on the shuttles without the driver noticing?