PDA

View Full Version : What has Pissed You off Today?

rockgremlin
07-25-2012, 10:54 AM
Fire away...let's hear it!

tallsteve
07-25-2012, 11:18 AM
I'll bite. A couple of weeks ago I ordered 7 Dell pc's and 7 Dell 20" monitors for resale to a current customer of ours, the US Military Academy at West Point. The pc's showed up here fine but the monitors went missing. I tracked the shipment from FedEx and they showed they had been delivered. Not finding them anywhere in the office, I checked the recipient signature which showed an unknown (to me) name. After calling FedEx, it was determined that they were mis-delivered to another company here in the building. So, I walk over to the other company where it turns out the receptionist was the one who signed for the 7 packages. She walks me down to their IT person who informs me that he had already distributed all 7 monitors to workers within the company. Aarrrgghh! He then tells me he thinks the boxes are still around and he can box them up and get them back to me. My response was, no, that doesn't work. We are re-selling these monitors and the USMA is very strict on the boxes being delivered having not been opened before and must have the original Dell packing tape intact. I remained calm but, questioned why nobody had read the labels on the boxes or looked at the packing slip. His reply was they get so much hardware in that it wasn't questioned. After that, I had to speak with the president of the company to resolve the issue. This is a 10million dollar a year company. I'm sure she wasn't happy having to deal with the issue. We finally resolved that they would order the same model of monitor and have them drop-shipped to my customer. When she brought up any price differences, I said, "Whoa! I don't care if they cost you double what I paid. That's not my concern. My customer just needs the same model monitor that they ordered. I've already paid Dell". Again, I was calm and polite but, pointed out that they really should read the delivery labels and packing slips. Still, I was pissed at this company and FedEx! Guuurrrr!

accadacca
07-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Yikes Steve! What a joke! :facepalm1: :lol8:

Deathcricket
07-25-2012, 01:34 PM
I bought the new hero that came out today, Zyra. Then I had to buy some new runes to finish out my AP stats. Ended up spending 18,000 points. Emptied my bank. Been playing all day at work and haven't won a single game. :cry1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9DLY0Qrcm4

Scott Card
07-25-2012, 02:01 PM
Been playing all day at work and haven't won a single game. :cry1:

I think you meant to say "I have been playing all day at PLAY and haven't won a single game.":haha:

dmMatrix
07-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Here is one that got me pretty upset....

I went to take a nap on the couch and the armrest wasn't very comfortable.... ugh, I had to get up to get a pillow.

Then I realized my boy wasn't asleep so I didn't get to take a nap today..... GRRRRRR

:nod:

savanna3313
07-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Obama is in town this afternoon "politickin'" (as my Dad used to say) and traffic is snarled like a SOB! :angryfire:

accadacca
07-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Firecrackers again tonight........ :facepalm:

BruteForce
07-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Driving to Boise, Idaho today -- every bridge was under construction after we crossed into Idaho, and every bridge in Utah made my truck + 5th wheel catch air and damned near change lanes.

About 80 miles before Boise, we ran into a "Oversized Load" truck that took up both lanes of US84 and we were down to 40mph for quite some time. Finally found an exit to hit a Flying-J for fuel and ice cream cones, but 30 minutes later, found ourselves behind that same damend "Oversized Load" again.

Finally arrived in Boise, but had a KOA reservation in Meridian. Even though it was 7pm, we hit EVERY LIGHT coming into town. My transmission temp was approaching 225F, and the outside temps were above 100F (while they were only in the 80's in SLC).

Get to within 2 miles of the KOA, then suddenly, its 4 lane roads, but the navigation system takes a SHIT. We have to backtrack at least 4 times to find the correct route along a 1way road into the campground. Get to the campground, only to find that mine (and every other RV in the area) sits very HIGH on the LEFT (drivers side), so we need to level before we can disconnect. By now, its easily 105F outside, I'm tired, pissed and have had enough direct sunlight int the face.

We get the 5'er setup, disconnect the truck, then immediately set out for dinner. I search for a nearby Texas Roadhouse (its' 9minutes away.. but in Boise roads = 30 minutes away). We get there, to discover that the parking lots are designed for SMART cars ( and I have a huge Dodge dually). We go in, place our orders, when suddenly a group of ~8 high-and-tight wanna-be's walk by my table at least 5 times. I think they saw the military stickers on my truck and believe they wanted to "introduce" themselves, but didn't.

Get back to the 5'er after dinner, to discover that our AC + water heater blew the fuse, so inside the 5'er, its still a toasty 98F.

..still sweating the balls off typing this!

accadacca
07-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Damn Brute! :lol8:

bigred72
07-25-2012, 11:58 PM
I had to drive to Lake Powell as the sun started going down. Its my first trip down here Now I'm going to be boating and chilling for the next three days. Man this really sucks. Lol.

Mtnseeker1
07-26-2012, 02:49 AM
You know what really pissed me off today?

NODDA

Today was as great as any other day.

You know what will piss me off the next day?

NODDA

:lol8:

Life is good and life is fair........

Oh crap was that my last beer?

Scott P
07-26-2012, 05:34 PM
How about spam texters? How do you get rid of them? We put our phone on the no call list, but text are still coming in. We have a minimal plan and get charged for texts.

Sombeech
07-26-2012, 05:41 PM
What has Pissed You off Today?

Your face

rockgremlin
07-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Been playing all day at work and haven't won a single game. :cry1:

:roflol:

rockgremlin
07-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Your face

Well, I was reluctant at first but you said you liked golden showers, so I indulged you. :fitz:

dbaxter
07-27-2012, 08:48 PM
Whiners:-) they have a way of getting to me.

rockgremlin
07-27-2012, 09:10 PM
Every movie Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock has ever starred in....except for the rare exception of The Matrix.

dmMatrix
07-30-2012, 01:26 PM
Every movie Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock has ever starred in....except for the rare exception of The Matrix.

I have always loved The Matrix, but Keanu Reeves is so horrible.... How he ever became an actor I'll never know.

And now for my Angry Monday Post:

The one day I am in NO HURRY AT ALL to get a Fed Ex and also a UPS shipment they show up before Noon...... What the crap???? Every other time they show up after 5 p.m.

If I would have needed them today instead of tomorrow they would have shown up at 6..... :angryfire:

DOSS
07-30-2012, 02:04 PM
The multiple people who got into my lane at the gym while I was swimming laps to do "water aerobics" thinking they could push me out of the pool because they had a class that started in 20 minutes.. And those same people for getting pissed off when I asked them to either "swim laps or get the.... out of my lane" :angryfire:

rockgremlin
07-30-2012, 03:17 PM
...got a Fed Ex and also a UPS shipment show up before Noon...... What the crap???? :angryfire:

Just have to hit the bottle till the bath salts show up tomorrow. :2thumbs:

jdgibney
07-30-2012, 04:29 PM
The donkey driving a big red diesel Dodge pickup truck 3 vehicles in front of me driving through a construction zone intentionally knocking over the row of orange cones. Probably seemed like a fun idea until they got into the lane and other cars, much smaller vehicles, started to get hit by them. The police officer at the light 'directing' traffic who saw him do it and did nothing about it (so it continued) pissed me off too....

rockgremlin
07-31-2012, 07:13 AM
^^^Sometimes I just wanna kick big fat truckers right in their diabetes.

Scott P
07-31-2012, 07:15 AM
He was driving a Dodge. What do you expect?

rockgremlin
07-31-2012, 07:52 AM

Oh $hite...Ice is gonna throw you under the bus for that comment :lol8:

BruteForce
07-31-2012, 08:06 AM

Thanks for the slam. Hope to "roll some coal" at you one day! :)

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Tapatalk 2

Scott P
07-31-2012, 08:20 AM
Oh $hite...Ice is gonna throw you under the bus for that comment :lol8:

Hmmmmm.....

driving a big red diesel Dodge pickup truck

Before noticing the "diesel" part, I would have guessed that it was Ice.:lol8: His Dodge is even red. Doesn't it sound like something that he would do? After all, Ice does have fun by going into the store and trying on all the underwear before putting it back in the package. :haha:

Jdgibney, are you sure it was a diesel rather than a Hemi?

(PS, this is all in good fun; I am friends with Ice).

jdgibney
07-31-2012, 09:46 AM
Hmmmmm.....

Before noticing the "diesel" part, I would have guessed that it was Ice.:lol8: His Dodge is even red. Doesn't it sound like something that he would do? After all, Ice does have fun by going into the store and trying on all the underwear before putting it back in the package. :haha:

Jdgibney, are you sure it was a diesel rather than a Hemi?

(PS, this is all in good fun; I am friends with Ice).

not positive, just going by the sound (sounded just like my ol' diesel pickup), too angry to find out for sure:angryfire:

accadacca
07-31-2012, 09:53 AM
Iceaxe now drives a Toyota... :stud:

Iceaxe
07-31-2012, 03:14 PM
Ice does have fun by going into the store and trying on all the underwear, then doing deep knee bends, before putting it back in the package.

I fixed that for ya.... :mrgreen:

Iceaxe
07-31-2012, 03:21 PM
driving through a construction zone intentionally knocking over the row of orange cones.

:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

I have done this before.... once because I was ticked off no one would let me into line.... so I just drove over the cones to a spot I could get in. A cop saw me do it and pulled me over. The cop asked WTF and I told him no one would let me in line... including him.

I didn't get a ticket or anything else, cop just told me to knock it off. After that I'm under the impression that's it's not exactly against the law because they are just a safety measure to help direct traffic and are designed to be hit.... unless the cop wanted to be a real asshat and try and ticket you for exhibition driving or something....

rockgremlin
07-31-2012, 03:45 PM
i HATE THAT i FORGOT TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.

aND i RESENT HAVING TO "GO ADVANCED" EVERY TIME i WANNA POST PIX. :twisted:

jdgibney
07-31-2012, 06:43 PM
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:I have done this before.... once because I was ticked off no one would let me into line.... so I just drove over the cones to a spot I could get in. A cop saw me do it and pulled me over. The cop asked WTF and I told him no one would let me in line... including him.I didn't get a ticket or anything else, cop just told me to knock it off. After that I'm under the impression that's it's not exactly against the law because they are just a safety measure to help direct traffic and are designed to be hit.... unless the cop wanted to be a real asshat and try and ticket you for exhibition driving or something....I get if you're trying to get into a lane, but this gumdrop was already in our lane, I don't get too mad by idiots driving, but I wanted to introduce his teeth to the pavement.

rockgremlin
08-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Apologies to anyone who feels compelled to read the following, but I have to get this off my chest:

So yesterday I went to the AT&T wireless store at the City Creek center looking for Iphones. Here's how it went down:

I walk in, and was casually approached by some young kid looking put out that he had to do his job. All of his dialogue was delivered in a monotone voice, and very curt.

Him:"can i help u?"

Me: "Ya I'm looking for iPhones"

He nods in the direction of some corner of the room "They're over there" (He almost sounded like he wanted to say they're right f***in' there!)

Me: "can u tell me about them?"

Him: "well they're smartphones so it's like having a computer"

I stare blankly expecting more.

Me: "Alrighty then....thanks, I think" And I leave.

Today I went to the Verizon wireless store in the Gateway. I was approached immediately by some sweaty, panting fatty. "Can I help you?"

Me:"Ya I'm lookin for iPhones."

He leads me over to the iPhone display and asks for my name, which he jots down on a clipboard.

Him:"Ok, just give me a minute, and I'll be right back to help you."

I stand there and wait as he walks behind the counter and starts restocking an enormous rack of smartphone screen covers. After his restocking duties, he begins helping some other guy who just walked in the door. After 15 minutes of this nonsense I turned and walked out.

Geez, getting a smartphone is like sourcing drugs...you ask around and everyone just shrugs and plays stupid. :fitz:

Sombeech
08-01-2012, 02:02 PM
aND i RESENT HAVING TO "GO ADVANCED" EVERY TIME i WANNA POST PIX. :twisted:

rockgremlin
08-01-2012, 02:16 PM

Ha! Imagine that, it works!

accadacca
08-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Apologies to anyone who feels compelled to read the following, but I have to get this off my chest:

So yesterday I went to the AT&T wireless store at the City Creek center looking for Iphones. Here's how it went down:

I walk in, and was casually approached by some young kid looking put out that he had to do his job. All of his dialogue was delivered in a monotone voice, and very curt.

Him:"can i help u?"

Me: "Ya I'm looking for iPhones"

He nods in the direction of some corner of the room "They're over there" (He almost sounded like he wanted to say they're right f***in' there!)

Me: "can u tell me about them?"

Him: "well they're smartphones so it's like having a computer"

I stare blankly expecting more.

Me: "Alrighty then....thanks, I think" And I leave.

Today I went to the Verizon wireless store in the Gateway. I was approached immediately by some sweaty, panting fatty. "Can I help you?"

Me:"Ya I'm lookin for iPhones."

He leads me over to the iPhone display and asks for my name, which he jots down on a clipboard.

Him:"Ok, just give me a minute, and I'll be right back to help you."

I stand there and wait as he walks behind the counter and starts restocking an enormous rack of smartphone screen covers. After his restocking duties, he begins helping some other guy who just walked in the door. After 15 minutes of this nonsense I turned and walked out.

Geez, getting a smartphone is like sourcing drugs...you ask around and everyone just shrugs and plays stupid. :fitz:
Personally I would go the Apple store at Gateway. Phones on display and experts that sell them...

dmMatrix
08-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Personally I would go the Apple store at Gateway. Phones on display and experts that sell them...

Don't you mean: You should go anywhere and buy anything BUT an iPhone? HA HA HA

Just have to hit the bottle till the bath salts show up tomorrow. :2thumbs:

Don't be hate'n on my bath salts dude.... They really do wonders for the skin ha ha

*actually, they were shipments of t-shirts.... I have SOOOOOO many shirts to print.... I almost wish that they were bath salts ha ha

accadacca
08-01-2012, 04:27 PM
I'm just happy he's not joining the Android nerdfest... :twisted:

+1 for acca :stud:

rockgremlin
08-01-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm just happy he's not joining the Android nerdfest... :twisted:

+1 for acca :stud:

It's still verrrry tempting. Those Droid Razor Maxx phones are very slick!

dmMatrix
08-01-2012, 07:47 PM
My wife and I both have Droid Razr Maxx's and we love them.... A few of my friends are trading in iPhones for Galaxy S phones and Galaxy Nexus..... Those are cool, but the batteries blow.

The Maxx's had 3 or 4 day battery lives until this last update (android 4.0 I believe) and now my battery barely lasts a day and a half... my wife's lasts 2 full days.

Acca is right, everyone is joining the android nerdfest... jump onboard and you won't be disappointed :naughty:

Iceaxe
08-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Acca is right, everyone is joining the android nerdfest... jump onboard and you won't be disappointed :naughty:

x2

accadacca
08-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Somebody (one of my kids) left our front hose on for 8 hours today right next to the house. Minor (so far) water damage in the basement and a damn mess in my front flower bed. Son of a bitch!!

I took the spigot knobs off tonight on both hoses...

Mother %#@&*%^

rockgremlin
08-02-2012, 07:05 AM
took spigots off on both hoses...

:roflol:sounds like what i woulda done

Pfrosty
08-08-2012, 09:22 AM
I went out for a road bike ride this morning and decided to go hit Danish Road which was repaved recently and super-d-duper smooth last week. I guess the road was too righteous and Cottonwood Heights City decided to tar and gravel it. What gives? I'm no civil engineer but there must have been some reason to take a brand new road and repave it with gravel. Seems like a big waste of tax payer dollars. Cottonwood Heights must have money to burn.

savanna3313
08-09-2012, 08:52 AM
Getting a phone call at 8 am this morning from a property owner begging me not to sell his (vacant rental) house out from under him. What? :ne_nau: Well.....it seems the bank gave me an incorrect address to a property I listed for them. Photos taken, everything uploaded, calls coming in already - and ooopss! Wrong address! :facepalm1: Even the appraisal that was sent over with the file had this home as the one that was appraised. Rather embarrassing to say the least. :oops:

tanya
08-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Wikipedia! I hate it!!!! Morons! :crazycobasa:

rockgremlin
08-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Wikipedia! I hate it!!!! Morons! :crazycobasa:

Oh Tanya, you know you use it just like everyone else. :mrgreen:

tanya
08-09-2012, 09:41 AM
:cry1::angryfire::facepalm1::crazycobasa:

rockgremlin
08-09-2012, 10:55 AM
I am working on the Dissociative Identity Disorder page, which is controlled by child abusers. It's frustrating!!!! They are trying their best to prove that child abuse does not cause DID (multiple personality disorder)

:eek2::eek2: WOW!!! My sister-in-law was sexually molested repeatedly at a very early age (something like 9-10), and guess how she turned out? She's chronically depressed, suicidal at times, and has multiple personalities. She's 37 now. There's one more case to prove your point...

tanya
08-09-2012, 10:59 AM
:nod:

rockgremlin
09-28-2012, 07:07 AM
people who jump over to the passing lane on the interstate, set cruise to 55, and then just sit there for miles and miles while the morning commute piles up behind them (her).

Bootboy
09-28-2012, 07:36 AM
people who jump over to the passing lane on the interstate, set cruise to 55, and then just sit there for miles and miles while the morning commute piles up behind them (her).

People in Utah are so retarded when it comes to freeway driving. Effing mouth breathers everywhere passing on the right, cruising in the left, refusing to pay attention to what's going on around them... Grrrr. Glad I only do it every so often. Luckily I can ride my bike 6 minutes to work.

Any way, what's pissed me off today ?...

Oh yeah, my work schedule. Worked till 0:00 last night, back at 7:00 till 3:00 today, then back for a grave yard tonight at 11. WTF!?!?!?

rockgremlin
09-28-2012, 07:44 AM
People in Utah are so retarded when it comes to freeway driving.

Funny thing is....she was from Arizona (at least that's what her license plates said)

Deathcricket
09-28-2012, 07:49 AM
Wife kept me up all night having sex and now this morning I'm tired and sore! :angryfire:

rockgremlin
09-28-2012, 07:58 AM
Wife kept me up all night having sex and now this morning I'm tired and sore! :angryfire:

Hmmm....wife kept me up all night bitching at me. :angryfire:

Deathcricket
09-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Sounds like someone needs a pair of earplugs. I'm going for Mtn Dew and lotion, hoping it helps. :2thumbs:

Scott P
09-28-2012, 09:01 AM

Should have stayed in Moab.:haha:

tanya
09-28-2012, 06:42 PM
I still hate Wikipedia more than anything. It's a place where fringe garbage is ranked #1 in the search engines. Aggh!!!

tanya
09-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Hmmm....wife kept me up all night bitching at me. :angryfire:

Were you bad?

Glad to live where traffic and lines do not exist! Call the Doc and get an appointment in the next half hour. No lines at the bank, etc... Life is GOOD!

dmMatrix
09-28-2012, 08:28 PM

Someone needs to get in shape :roflol:

Dude, I love your posts.... I laugh so hard

oldno7
10-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Alright--I've been holding this in for long enough!!

Who the h$ll decided that all morning radio hosts are comedians?
I mean really, I just want to hear music and these asshats think their funny, play stupid games and rarely play music.
Maybe this isn't so bad in metro areas, where you have more options, but in rural Southern Utah, we have few options and they all have their own comedy teams in the morning.
I had sirius for awhile but refuse to pay for music, so yes, these morning "disc jockeys" really piss me off!!

rockgremlin
10-05-2012, 09:35 AM

I mean really, I just want to hear music and these asshats think their funny, play stupid games and rarely play music.
Maybe this isn't so bad in metro areas, where you have more options, but in rural Southern Utah, we have few options and they all have their own comedy teams in the morning.
I had sirius for awhile but refuse to pay for music, so yes, these morning "disc jockeys" really piss me off!!

Totally agree with you. It's just as bad in urban areas. The last thing I need in the morning are people who think they're funny broadcasted at full volume over the airwaves. What's especially annoying are the obnoxious soundbytes mixed in with all the ill-conceived humor. If these jackasses were on stage at any comedy circuit they'd be boo'ed off stage amidst a shower of rotten vegetables. I might suggest that I thought they were pandering to the younger generation, but the younger generation rarely listens to the radio for music anymore. My radio in the morning has the tuner turned off and the Ipod plugged in.

Deathcricket
10-05-2012, 10:41 AM

Don't listen to the radio enough to notice... But have you heard the Chris and Laray morning show commercial they play before all movies in Saint George area? Holy $#!t I wanna slap those bitches with a 14 inch cock, so annoying.....

rockgremlin
10-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Torrents...:angryfire:

Iceaxe
10-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Noob....

Sent using Tapatalk

tanya
10-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Fringe scientists and psychiatrists. :bert:

Sombeech
10-05-2012, 10:02 PM
I wanna slap those bitches with a 14 inch cock

I'm sorry, I will have prior engagements

tanya
10-06-2012, 07:24 AM

rockgremlin
01-04-2013, 11:14 AM
I hate it when your co-worker tells you: "Oh God...I don't know why I came in to work today...I'm sicker than a dog!"

Usually when I hear this I have to restrain myself from kicking them in the groin with steel-toed boots.

Iceaxe
01-04-2013, 11:53 AM
I hate it when I'm all hung over and my dumbass neighbor fires up his snow blower at 6 am to blow his driveway clear.... last time he did that I sat up, gave him the finger, and told him to just snow blow around me.

Sent using Tapatalk

DOSS
01-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Books that are longer than they are tall!

jman
01-04-2013, 02:09 PM

Lol

rockgremlin
01-04-2013, 02:19 PM

Do you mean physical dimensions or storyline? If you're referring to the latter, stop reading the Bible. From a literary perspective it's not even entertaining reading. :popcorn:

DOSS
01-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Do you mean physical dimensions or storyline? If you're referring to the latter, stop reading the Bible. From a literary perspective it's not even entertaining reading. :popcorn:

Physical dimensions.. read the bible, put me to sleep :cool2: but at least it wasn't longer than it is tall

rockgremlin
01-10-2013, 09:14 AM
OK - here's one: The company I work for is petitioning $$$ for the make-a-wish foundation. We were assigned a child and her plight, and given a goal of $6,000 to make her dream come true. All throughout December we were bombarded with updates and requests for more $$$. Well, here it's now January and apparently we only made $4,000 out of the desired $6,000 goal. So they're launching another campaign to see if we can meet the goal by the 25th of this month.

We have three (3) president level supervisors that I know for a fact make well beyond 100K -- possibly 300K or more. Why don't they drop in a few grand out of their Scrooge-McDuck pile of gold they are hoarding? Instead of squeezing the blood out of the lower ranking turnips? Now they want to add a second child to the roster and try to get another $6,000 by the end of next month. Yeah OK, I'll just tell my kids to live off of Ramen noodles for a few weeks so that I can afford to throw money at some kid I've never met who wants to go on a free trip. Brother! :crazycobasa:

Iceaxe
01-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Just tell them "thanks but no thanks". You already have your preferred charities that you support.

Sent using Tapatalk

Deathcricket
01-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Just tell them "thanks but no thanks". You already have your preferred charities that you support.

Sent using Tapatalk

Working single moms! AMIRIGHT? :naughty:

Just be like me and say you are an Ayn Randian and charity is against your religion, and getting all these emails offends you.

Anywhoooo... I'm super pissed off today because the Age of Conan server is down so I got nothing to do at work. Chopping up Orcs always makes the day speed by.

Bootboy
01-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Idiots who can't drive in the snow!
Judas Priest people, it's not that hard, if it is for you, then stay the hell home.

I live in a cul-de-sac off a steep street. I was about to turn out of my circle and head down the hill when I spot headlights at the top of the hill to my right. I thought " In this weather, surely they are going slow enough for me to go ahead and pull forward". For what ever reason I decide to wait anyway. Next thing I know this truck that had to be doing 30 at the crest of the hill, is halfway down the hill, sideways and coming in hot, I put my badass 4Runner in reverse and peel backwards into my cul-de-sac to avoid getting smacked. Luckily they clobbered a snow bank and a fire hydrant just short of where I had been. Had I not reversed and had the snow bank and hydrant not been there, Id probably be in the ER.

What's worse, is they just gunned it out of there and then proceeded to slide straight through the T intersection at the bottom of the hill, barely missing cross traffic and ending up in the church parking lot.

Get a clue folks.

And I don't want to hear anyone complain about the weather. You know why? Because you can't do shit about it! Except move or buy a new car! If you hate snow, GTFO of Utah.

Iceaxe
01-10-2013, 05:01 PM
Snowy weather pisses me off...

Sent using Tapatalk

Bootboy
01-10-2013, 05:48 PM
Edit: repost

KapitanSparrow
01-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Morons who don't signal their intent to turn left at an intersection. Two lanes form at an intersection. I see the guy in the left one is not signaling a turn so I figure I'll get behind him. Assuming he can step on it, we will both make it across before the folks in the right lane. That's important because on the other side of the intersection the road again becomes narrow single lane. Light turns green, the moron waits to turn left. Of course there's one car after another coming from the opposite direction so the left lane is no go. I have to wait until I find a small window in the right lane that I can cut in. All because some moron does not know how to signal.

Bootboy
01-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Snowy weather pisses me off...

Sent using Tapatalk

GTFO!
:)

KapitanSparrow
01-11-2013, 10:30 AM
My employer who just announced today that January 21 Martin Luther King Jr. Day is no longer a paid holiday :D They also announced that a regular full time employee is one that regularly works 40 hours or more a week. A regular part-time employee is one that regularly works 39 hours a week or less.

2065toyota
01-11-2013, 11:18 AM
That I read this thread and wasted my time

rockgremlin
01-11-2013, 12:32 PM
That I read this thread and wasted my time

Bitching about other people bitching. :haha:

rockgremlin
01-21-2013, 07:25 AM
The "Assault Weapons?" thread.......'nuff said.

rockgremlin
01-21-2013, 08:59 AM
The "What Has Made You Happy Today?" thread... :haha:

Deathcricket
01-21-2013, 09:31 AM
Some guy washed his kid's puke off in my car wash. :naughty:

DiscGo
01-21-2013, 09:34 AM
The "What Has Made You Happy Today?" thread... :haha:

:lol8: I was waiting for this post

oldno7
01-21-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm pissed, that
Rocks pissed, that
Disco's, happy, that
Rocks pissed, that the
Assault thread hasn't reached 50 pages YET.:mrgreen:

KapitanSparrow
01-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Turns out I don't have any Irish flu shots in stock. Darn it!

accadacca
01-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Freezing rain... :cold: :facepalm1:

accadacca
01-26-2013, 08:41 PM
Getting up at the crack of dawn to go motorcycling out in the west desert of Utah. Driving through THICK fog for 90 minutes to find out that there was 8" of snow in the desert! WTF!!!

Iceaxe
01-26-2013, 10:41 PM
The 64GB micro sd card in my cell phone went tits up.... I can't recover anything, even with HP's USB rescue tool...

And to top it off the key fob to my truck also went tits up... and it's not the battery. The sucker died and won't work.

Tomorrow has got to be a better day...

Tap'n on my Galaxy G3

rockgremlin
01-28-2013, 10:46 AM
People that openly pray for gratitude for "all of the moisture we're receiving." -- They're usually grateful b'cuz they don't have to get up and drive in it on Monday morning. :angryfire:

Bootboy
01-28-2013, 12:57 PM
We thank thee Lord for the moisture we have received and for fat powder skis and 4wd. Haha!

rockgremlin
01-30-2013, 07:42 AM
Anyone sick of the snow yet?

What I find particularly annoying is when the weatherman claims that "today is the last day of snow, and then the front will move on, and it should be clear but cold for the rest of the week." They've been saying that SINCE SUNDAY!! :angryfire:

Bootboy
01-31-2013, 01:47 PM

Nope

BruteForce
01-31-2013, 01:54 PM

What I find particularly annoying is when the weatherman claims that "today is the last day of snow, and then the front will move on, and it should be clear but cold for the rest of the week." They've been saying that SINCE SUNDAY!! :angryfire:

I don't mind the snow, but I sure hate this dirty melting slushy crap that's getting all over the outside and inside of my truck and house!

BruteForce
01-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Getting up at the crack of dawn to go motorcycling out in the west desert of Utah. Driving through THICK fog for 90 minutes to find out that there was 8" of snow in the desert! WTF!!!

We hit over 2' of snow on Saturday, riding from 5Mile to Eureka. Untouched, virgin stuff. It was sweet (despite getting stuck a few times)!

http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/5mile/5m-eureka.jpg

rockgremlin
01-31-2013, 02:57 PM
Sharing the road with a snow bank on either side of the street, parked cars in front of those snow banks, and a biker who then takes up the remaining space on the road.

KapitanSparrow
01-31-2013, 04:29 PM
The fact that I had to attend the all hands meeting at work starting 7 AM sharp.

JP
01-31-2013, 09:27 PM
Traction bars pushing through frame :angryfire:

JP
01-31-2013, 09:29 PM
We hit over 2' of snow on Saturday
:haha: That would piss me off here in Floriduh :haha:

Bootboy
02-02-2013, 06:25 PM
YouTube.

It's often little more than an unregulated free-for-all outlet for people's stupidity.

So many people have no more reason to make a movie than "I own a shitty camera".

rockgremlin
02-04-2013, 08:44 PM
http://www.doubleknot.com/OrgCommCenterPro/157/BSA%20officer%20statement%281%29.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

June Cleaver would be proud. :fitz:

accadacca
02-05-2013, 12:00 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

June Cleaver would be proud. :fitz:

oldno7
02-05-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm pissed that rocks pissed
that beech is happy
that rocks pissed
that acca likes
that rocks pissed
that June Cleaver's happy
that rocks pissed
that gays can't smoke dope in the scouts...

rockgremlin
02-05-2013, 02:12 PM
I'm pissed that rocks pissed
that beech is happy
that rocks pissed
that acca likes
that rocks pissed
that June Cleaver's happy
that rocks pissed

It's that last one that really grinds my gears....grrrrr! :angryfire::mrgreen:

KapitanSparrow
02-07-2013, 12:56 PM
My car got rear-ended :facepalm1:

Kent K25
02-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Stopping the class to explain something, then having a kid who never pays attention immediately ask the question you just explained...

Sombeech
02-07-2013, 01:40 PM

Why would gays want to smoke dope inside of a scout? I swear they're coming up with new things all the time

accadacca
02-10-2013, 09:16 AM
This...

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/538086_10200487606782444_989169512_n.jpg?dl=1

savanna3313
02-10-2013, 09:22 AM
The weather report for the rest of the Mardi Gras season........ :gloom:

http://www.nola.com/weather/index.ssf/2013/02/mardi_gras_2013_flood_watch_no.html

Bummer :roll:

DOSS
02-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Agreed to run a Trail run with my wife (I hate running).. every time I run with my wife she is a bitch during the run and for the rest of the day...

Sombeech
02-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Agreed to run a Trail run with my wife (I hate running).. every time I run with my wife she is a bitch during the run and for the rest of the day...

I feel your pain man. My wife is a big time runner except that because of my bad knees I can't do it. But all day long after her run I'm hearing about how many miles in how long of time and which parts of which paths are uphill and what not...OMG

Byron
02-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Agreed to run a Trail run with my wife (I hate running).. every time I run with my wife she is a bitch during the run and for the rest of the day...For God's sake...stop running with your wife!!!

accadacca
02-10-2013, 09:37 PM
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/69606_3814710464796_767636711_n.jpg?dl=1

rockgremlin
02-11-2013, 07:07 AM

:roflol::roflol:

rockgremlin
02-11-2013, 07:09 AM
I feel your pain man. My wife is a big time runner except that because of my bad knees I can't do it. But all day long after her run I'm hearing about how many miles in how long of time and which parts of which paths are uphill and what not...OMG

:roflol:OMG You guys are KILLING me with these running wife stories. Why don't you put something in her mouth that will shut her up?

JP
02-11-2013, 07:39 AM
:roflol: :roflol:

Sombeech
02-11-2013, 07:42 AM
My bud @bigred72 (http://www.bogley.com/forum/member.php?u=18004) just snagged me a "Running Sucks" shirt, I haven't had a chance to get a good photo of it yet, because of course my wife ain't gonna take a picture of it for me.

She said "Oh well then I'm going to go buy a Mountain Biking Sucks shirt!"

I said she wouldn't be able to find one.

rockgremlin
02-11-2013, 08:00 AM
My bud @bigred72 (http://www.bogley.com/forum/member.php?u=18004) just snagged me a "Running Sucks" shirt, I haven't had a chance to get a good photo of it yet, because of course my wife ain't gonna take a picture of it for me.

She said "Oh well then I'm going to go buy a Mountain Biking Sucks shirt!"

I said she wouldn't be able to find one.

:roflol::roflol:

Better hope she doesn't find another running buddy...of the tall, dark and handsome variety.

rockgremlin
02-21-2013, 11:16 AM
I hate it when I am driving to work and the snow from my hood comes flying at me, as I drive quickly. I imagine that I may be traveling hood-first into the back of another vehicle without knowing it.

Kokopelli
02-21-2013, 11:28 AM
I just had to sit through a 2 hour meeting on "Team Building" at work. :blahblah:

rockgremlin
02-21-2013, 12:01 PM
I just had to sit through a 2 hour meeting on "Team Building" at work. :blahblah:

My condolences. Did it make a difference in you? Are you all fired up to bond with your co-workers? :lol8:

JP
02-21-2013, 03:21 PM
I hate it when I am driving to work and the snow from my hood comes flying at me
This is why you clear your roof off so the car behind you doesn't take on Mother Nature as an unwanted passenger.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/P1010012a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/P10100121.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/P1010013a.jpg

rockgremlin
02-22-2013, 07:28 AM
:eek2: Wow! What happened here JP?

Iceaxe
02-22-2013, 11:59 AM
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2013/02/apcdn-96570.jpg (http://www.lowbird.com/)

DOSS
02-23-2013, 06:18 AM
People who can't understand that just because I disagree with their idea and have proven it wrong doesn't mean that I am attacking them.. Just means they were wrong and should move on.. we are all wrong once in a while.. Unless one is Trolling then they are never wrong because trolling is good :)

rockgremlin
02-23-2013, 03:11 PM
People who can't understand that just because I disagree with their idea and have proven it wrong doesn't mean that I am attacking them..

UGH!! CANNOT AGREE MORE!!

Byron
02-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Schindler's List...the movie. It's on tonight and I did what I always do, just like certain other movies that I automatically will select whenever they are playing...like "Dumb and Dumber" or "The Chronicles of Riddick".

Anyway, I've see this movie at least 4 times all the way through, and at least 5 more partially. That's the problem...after 45 minutes or so I just can't take it anymore and have to change the channel. Then I'm pissed at myself for purposely watching something that bums me out EVERY TIME. It's a great movie but Christ...once is enough, ya know? I wish they'd stop playing it on cable so I wouldn't have to suffer this friggin' dilemma. BTW, it's coming out in Blu Ray on next month...buy it for someone you really dislike.

DiscGo
02-25-2013, 06:14 AM
BTW, it's coming out in Blu Ray on next month...buy it for someone you really dislike.

rockgremlin
02-25-2013, 07:29 AM
Schindler's List...the movie. It's on tonight and I did what I always do, just like certain other movies that I automatically will select whenever they are playing...like "Dumb and Dumber" or "The Chronicles of Riddick".

Whoa man...Shindler's List and Dumb and Dumber. You n' me man we're twinners. I think I've seen D&D at least 10 ten times. Can quote almost every line. Shindler's is another fav -- along with almost every other WW2 flick made in recent years. Band of Brothers is still the best WW2 filmography made in recent years IMO. I own the box set and watch it every year around the beginning the May (commemoration of V.E. day). When are you comin' over the mountain to hit some So. Utah slots?

accadacca
02-25-2013, 09:16 PM
http://toiletseatideas.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/garfield-mondays_suck1.jpg

rockgremlin
02-26-2013, 08:50 AM

Tuesdays suck too...especially snowy morning Tuesdays.

tomertim
02-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Finally, and I mean finally, took the plunge and moved from a blackberry sin internet to a Galaxy S3. Had the phone for about 5 days, took some pics, uploaded to Facebook, all the typical civilized stuff.

Decided to help out the dispatch office and pick up clients today. Showed up to a medical office and was told the client was still in. Waited 30 minutes, dropped my phone off the chair, cracked the screen, then found out the client had left before I even showed up.

Then to t-mobile, find out I owe $150 deductible and $50 deposit for a loaner phone.

I'm done typing since I'm too pissed.

DOSS
02-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Finally, and I mean finally, took the plunge and moved from a blackberry sin internet to a Galaxy S3. Had the phone for about 5 days, took some pics, uploaded to Facebook, all the typical civilized stuff.

Decided to help out the dispatch office and pick up clients today. Showed up to a medical office and was told the client was still in. Waited 30 minutes, dropped my phone off the chair, cracked the screen, then found out the client had left before I even showed up.

Then to t-mobile, find out I owe $150 deductible and $50 deposit for a loaner phone.

I'm done typing since I'm too pissed.

to make matters worse you will probably end up with a refurbished phone too..

Byron
02-26-2013, 05:46 PM
When are you comin' over the mountain to hit some So. Utah slots?April, maybe into early May. I've been working my ass off since last May and I'm gonna cut loose and come out there for at least 3 weeks. Backpacking, hiking, slots, big campfire boonies camping. I'll shoot you a PM when it gets close...perhaps we can hook up!

"So you're telling me, there's a chance?" :lol8:

tomertim
02-26-2013, 06:44 PM
to make matters worse you will probably end up with a refurbished phone too..

And the hits roll on

accadacca
02-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Ah snap tomertim I've been there. Luckily Apple replaced my iPhone for free twice..saved my hide. I dropped it once in the parking lot and the other time my daughter dropped it on the kitchen (tile) floor.

DOSS
02-27-2013, 04:05 AM
Ah snap @tomertim (http://www.bogley.com/forum/member.php?u=22016) I've been there. Luckily Apple replaced my iPhone for free twice..saved my hide. I dropped it once in the parking lot and the other time my daughter dropped it on the kitchen (tile) floor.
Easy for a company to do when they charge 5X what it is worth built on virtual slave labor ;) HEHEHE

I woke up at 3AM and yeah that's not making today great :facepalm1:

rockgremlin
02-27-2013, 07:49 AM
"So you're telling me, there's a chance?" :lol8:

One in a million, yes.

Iceaxe
02-27-2013, 04:49 PM
Luckily Apple replaced my iPhone

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: you have an Apple phone :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

double moo
02-28-2013, 07:14 AM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: you have an Apple phone :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

http://i.imgur.com/zkBMRer.jpg?2

rockgremlin
03-01-2013, 07:12 AM
Looks like we can count on 5 feet of snow in 30 days.

-Elijah Price

tomertim
03-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Had one of the drivers I supervise get the flu and pass away yesterday. He was in his sixties, had the cold off and on this winter, and had apparently had previous health conditions we were not aware of. He called in yesterday morning to say he was going to be back on Monday, then was found a few hours later on his bathroom floor.

I'm going to give my wife and kids and extra hug and kiss tonight.

accadacca
03-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Had one of the drivers I supervise get the flu and pass away yesterday. He was in his sixties, had the cold off and on this winter, and had apparently had previous health conditions we were not aware of. He called in yesterday morning to say he was going to be back on Monday, then was found a few hours later on his bathroom floor.

I'm going to give my wife and kids and extra hug and kiss tonight.
That sucks man. Sorry to hear it. :facepalm1:

rockgremlin
03-04-2013, 09:32 AM

accadacca
03-04-2013, 11:06 AM
I took a vehicle in to have the timing belt, water pump and other drive belts changed. Which is going to cost an arm and a leg. They call me and say that they removed an engine mount and noticed that it is worn pretty badly. They recommend changing it too for another $115 dollars.

No thanks jokers, make it work... :angryfire: :facepalm1: :crazycobasa: :rope: :flamer: :gloom:

Reedus
03-04-2013, 11:38 AM
I took a vehicle in to have the timing belt, water pump and other drive belts changed. Which is going to cost an arm and a leg. They call me and say that they removed an engine mount and noticed that it is worn pretty badly. They recommend changing it too for another $115 dollars.

No thanks jokers, make it work... :angryfire: :facepalm1: :crazycobasa: :rope: :flamer: :gloom:

You know what them douche canoes are going to do don't ya? There going to install a broken motor mount in place of the "worn" one and wait till the whole thing comes apart on ya. Then when you bring it back in, you'll get the "I told you so"....

accadacca
03-04-2013, 11:56 AM
You know what them douche canoes are going to do don't ya? There going to install a broken motor mount in place of the "worn" one and wait till the whole thing comes apart on ya. Then when you bring it back in, you'll get the "I told you so"....
They probably broke it, that's the shitty part... :angryfire:

rockgremlin
03-06-2013, 08:14 AM
It really grinds my gears that Obama is my posting avatar instead of my current avatar. pissed:

Scott P
03-26-2013, 08:32 AM
Pillow-top mattresses. Piss me off. Oh how I loath them. I will never buy one again. :angryfire:

2065toyota
03-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Pillow-top mattresses. Piss me off. Oh how I loath them. I will never buy one again. :angryfire:

x2

DOSS
03-26-2013, 08:38 AM

X3... check out the Ikea memory foam mattresses, I have honestly never had a better nights sleep for $200... much better than the $1500 pillow-top that we used to have.

Scott P
03-26-2013, 08:53 AM
X3... check out the Ikea memory foam mattresses, I have honestly never had a better nights sleep for $200.

I can actually sleep fine on our pillow top, but they absorb too much shock for "hanky panky". The stupid @#$%&@ thing felt so comfy in the mattress store, and it actually is comfy for sleeping, but I didn't think of other consequences. We've had it for a several months now, but I seriously hate and loath that thing.:angryfire: Of course there are alternatives, but the lazy chair is about busted and I get sick of rug burns, etc.

It may sound funny to some, but when I came to work, I was seriously pissed off at that thing. I don't care how much it cost us, but it has to go.:angryfire:

Pillow tops are pure evil.:wallbash::wallbash:

DOSS
03-26-2013, 08:56 AM
I can actually sleep fine on our pillow top, but they absorb too much shock for "hanky panky". The stupid @#$%&@ thing felt so comfy in the mattress store, and it actually is comfy for sleeping, but I didn't think of other consequences. We've had it for a several months now, but I seriously hate and loath that thing.:angryfire: Of course there are alternatives, but the lazy chair is about busted and I get sick of rug burns, etc.

It may sound funny to some, but when I came to work, I was seriously pissed off at that thing. I don't care how much it cost us, but it has to go.:angryfire:

Pillow tops are pure evil.

Thank you so much.. I have not actually laughed that hard in weeks! Memory foam is a good and solid base for personal interaction with a significant other :)... but don't take my word for it.. test it out in the store (with video)

accadacca
03-26-2013, 09:08 AM

Pillow tops are pure evil.:wallbash::wallbash:

:roflol:

rockgremlin
03-29-2013, 12:41 PM

Did your pillow-top try to kill you?