PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please give me the name of this game...

cookiecutter
07-12-2012, 10:26 PM
I was at work the other day (I work in a car detail shop, great college job) and during the cleaning process we found some playing cards under the person's seat. The game went as follows: there is a word or short phrase that is printed on one side of the card. On the flip side is printed some other word/short phrase or jumpled up letters that sound similar to the actual word on the other side of the card. The person holding the cards reads the jumbled up letters and another person must, by listening closely, determine what the actual word is. Obviously we can't sit around and play with other people's belongings so we put them away with the other stuff we found and now I'm trying to find such cards for personal use. Only one problem, what is the name of this game??

rockgremlin
07-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Sounds like a pretty cool game, although I would've hoped for some gentleman's magazines instead...

Udink
07-13-2012, 08:32 AM
That'd be Mad Gab. It's more fun when drinking. :haha:

DiscGo
07-13-2012, 09:04 AM
I think I have that game but I don't remember the name of it. I will find it when I get home and get back to you.

DiscGo
07-13-2012, 09:04 AM
That'd be Mad Gab.

That is it!

rockgremlin
07-13-2012, 09:19 AM
I thought Mad Gab was what you get when you walk into your wife's book club party...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Z8GJRjuEE