PDA

View Full Version : Canyonman(sighting)

oldno7
06-02-2012, 08:26 AM
6/1/12

I think--he was there....and then he was gone:ne_nau:

Thought I should add a date so other sightings on this date, would be dismissed as a hoax....

Slot Machine
06-02-2012, 09:08 AM
6/1/12

Thought I should add a date so other sightings on this date, would be dismissed as a hoax....

You mean "would not be dismissed as a hoax" ?

Is he doing something heroic in this picture? Is he rescuing people from a flooded Subway? Rescuing an iPhone from a precarious ledge?

If not, is he just on vacation? If someone snaps a picture of Canyonman in line at a cruiseship buffet, doesn't that tarnish his image?

:haha:

oldno7
06-02-2012, 09:24 AM
You mean "would not be dismissed as a hoax" ?

Is he doing something heroic in this picture? Is he rescuing people from a flooded Subway? Rescuing an iPhone from a precarious ledge?

If not, is he just on vacation? If someone snaps a picture of Canyonman in line at a cruiseship buffet, doesn't that tarnish his image?

:haha:

All right--some serious questions here need answering...
1)You mean "would not be dismissed as a hoax" ?
No--if he was spotted by our group--all other claimed spotting would have to be a hoax.
2)Is he doing something heroic in this picture? Is he rescuing people from a flooded Subway? Rescuing an iPhone from a precarious ledge?
Are you serious???? Heroic's is NOT a 24 hr job, I believe he was resting here. A VERY HEROIC RESTING TOO--(i might add)
3)If not, is he just on vacation? If someone snaps a picture of Canyonman in line at a cruiseship buffet, doesn't that tarnish his image?
Once again---ARE YOU SERIOUS???even canyonman deserves a break and a cruiseship buffet on occassion.Tarnished image--I think not!!!

Slot Machine
06-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Heroic's is NOT a 24 hr job, I believe he was resting here. A VERY HEROIC RESTING TOO--(i might add)

:roflol:

Well put Kurt, I stand corrected on all three counts. :mrgreen: :five:

dustinsc
06-02-2012, 02:29 PM
"...And as the voices of the Air Force team came nearer, thus saith Canyonman, 'I'm outta here.' The light of his headlamp could be seen off in the distance, until it floated into the sky and became a single, shining star. All stood in awe and wonder, and asked one another if Canyonman would ever return. But they knew in their hearts, that wherever there was peril in a canyon, Canyonman would be there."

--
The Epic of Canyonman

Come on guys, I think if Canyonman is going to take a vacation, it's going to be something better than a cruise ship.

Rob L
06-02-2012, 02:49 PM
"...
Come on guys, I think if Canyonman is going to take a vacation, it's going to be something better than a cruise ship.

Have Starships now been invented then? :eek2:

spinesnaper
06-02-2012, 10:21 PM
6/1/12

I think we need to have the photos, the digital files, the computer network where images reside, and the camera sent to the FBI digital image analysis lab in DC as this is a federal crime we are talking about.:lol8:

Ken

ilipichicuma
06-03-2012, 09:49 AM
"...And as the voices of the Air Force team came nearer, thus saith Canyonman, 'I'm outta here.' The light of his headlamp could be seen off in the distance, until it floated into the sky and became a single, shining star. All stood in awe and wonder, and asked one another if Canyonman would ever return. But they knew in their hearts, that wherever there was peril in a canyon, Canyonman would be there."

--
The Epic of Canyonman

Agreed, good sir. Agreed.