PDA

View Full Version : It's all about your Rope Gun

Iceaxe
04-26-2012, 07:12 AM
Nothing like having a highly skilled rope gun in your bag of tricks when attacking unbetaed routes. I normally bring along at least two when doing unknown descents, a good climber will get you out of more jams than you can imagine.... anyhoo...

I'm putting this here since this is where it will see the most traffic. I was asked if I knew anyone that would be interested in hosting an exchange student that is a climber.... more info below for anyone interested.... if this is something you are interested in PM me your name and email address and I'll put you in touch with the powers that be and you can obtain more information disccuss the detail... thanks for playing...

[QUOTE]
Currently, we are sponsoring a student from France to spend his high school exchange year here in the US and we are looking for the best family and school for him. This student is an avid climber, and in an effort to place him with a host family who shares similar interests, I would like to kindly ask if you could help me connect with your climbers. To clarify, my purpose is not to secure a spot for him to climb on a team, but to find a host who shares similar interests so that he can fit in well with the family and consequently have a positive exchange experience

Iceaxe
05-01-2012, 10:12 AM
BUMP-

I'm still trying to find this kid a good home....

Thanks