PDA

View Full Version : Some pretty sick videos!

Bo_Beck
04-17-2012, 06:36 AM
Be forewarned that there is some profanity in the Basejump Video

A friend and companions have been adding some great video trailers to the store website blog. If you enjoy basejumping, sport and trad climbing, canyoneering and trail running, take a peek at some of the short videos produced by 3D Media Watch. Seth Giles, Jorge Visser, Tyler Webb and others.

http://www.thedesertrat.net/blog/

Deathcricket
04-17-2012, 08:16 AM
Very nice! The Subway one is my favorite. Sharing....

Scott Card
04-17-2012, 08:49 AM
:2thumbs:

DesertDuke
04-17-2012, 06:59 PM
Nice videos. So in the Subway video.......is the guy at 35 seconds the lead singer for the Spin Doctors? Also, on the Moab jump....how about an F bomb warning. I had my 10 yr old with me and the last thing I need is for him to repeat to Mrs Desert Duke. I get in enough trouble as it is. At least a PG-13 rating or something so I know to not have him over my shoulder.

Bo_Beck
04-19-2012, 07:00 AM
Nice videos. So in the Subway video.......is the guy at 35 seconds the lead singer for the Spin Doctors? Also, on the Moab jump....how about an F bomb warning. I had my 10 yr old with me and the last thing I need is for him to repeat to Mrs Desert Duke. I get in enough trouble as it is. At least a PG-13 rating or something so I know to not have him over my shoulder.

Hi DD. I'll ask Tyler if the guy with them is lead singer for The Spin Doctors? Very sorry about the profanity. I didn't catch it, but I've called Seth of 3D Media Watch to see if he might be able to resolve this in some way? Next time if It happens I'll certainly suggest the rating. As a mater of fact I'll go do it right now.