PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Boss Hog!!! 3/25/2012

Dan-wild
03-28-2012, 03:49 PM
We ran through Boss Hawg the other day. That canyon is a sweet little downclimbing, and stemming wonder! We had a blast, but it took forever because we brought a guy who has not done a lot of this type of thing, and thus we had a lot of belaying to do. I have since begged the helmet gods to forgive my sins: :hail2thechief:

I posted conditions on Canditions.com if you are interested.

http://candition.com/canyons/boss-hog

jman
03-28-2012, 09:16 PM
Ahh yeah, some nice shots there! Thanks for the candition update too

Dan-wild
03-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Ahh yeah, some nice shots there! Thanks for the candition update too

Yeah, it was a blast! The road was too gnarly for a Honda Civic. Due to that, we had another 3.4 miles of hiking, so we only had time for one of the Hogs. Boss Hog is a pretty exciting canyon for how short it is.

ratagonia
04-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Yeah, it was a blast! The road was too gnarly for a Honda Civic. Due to that, we had another 3.4 miles of hiking, so we only had time for one of the Hogs. Boss Hog is a pretty exciting canyon for how short it is.

The Helmet Police have put you on WARNING. This time I'll let you off with a warning, but Don't do it again son, OK? :facepalm1:

Tom

Dan-wild
04-03-2012, 07:01 PM
The Helmet Police have put you on WARNING. This time I'll let you off with a warning, but Don't do it again son, OK? :facepalm1:

Tom

I just got a helmet a couple days ago, so I shall be safe and sound in the noggin area. Don't taze me bro!!! :haha: