PDA

View Full Version : Invite Cherry Creek

moab mark
03-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Anyone who knows Cherry Creek want to go with me and one of my buddies and show us around on Thursday? Or give us some directions on where we should ride?

Mark

fourtycal
03-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Wow I wish I could get a day off work but i am stuck this week.

I usually park just outside Eureka a bit.
South out of eureka a couple of miles is a turn-off that will head back toward Tooele 39 55'42N 112 08'52W.
follow this to an old gas station only about a mile 39 55'37N 112 13'23W.
Head west behind the old gas station across the railroad tracks and onto a good dirt road for a couple of miles. I usually park at 39 54'54N 112 13'23W.
Ride straight south on a dirt road for less than a mile to an intersection where you can catch singletrack south or West (head south alongside the road until the road heads southeast and singletrack heads southwest). follow singletrack all day :2thumbs:

accadacca
03-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Wish I could ride too, but we've got plans to lay down tracks on Friday afternoon. :ride:

moab mark
03-07-2012, 07:36 AM
Thanks for the info. The weather is looking a little cold so we haven't decided what we are doing yet.

Acca where you riding friday?

fourtycal
03-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Anyone riding on the weekend by chance?

accadacca
03-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the info. The weather is looking a little cold so we haven't decided what we are doing yet.

Acca where you riding friday?
Somewhere around fivemile in the afternoon. Possibly some single track in the Eagle Mountain area...you guys want in?

Eagle Mountain Single Track (http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?62270-Eagle-Mountain-Single-Track)

accadacca
03-07-2012, 09:55 AM
I wish. Friday afternoon as I mentioned above and then two days down south next week. :popcorn:

fourtycal
03-07-2012, 11:59 AM
I wish. Friday afternoon as I mentioned above and then two days down south next week. :popcorn:

Working sucks worse when I know the Bogley group is out riding :haha:

accadacca
03-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Working sucks worse when I know the Bogley group is out riding :haha:
Tell me about it. Garbanzo is out riding all week and texts me pictures while I'm at the office in meetings. :facepalm1: :lol8:

REDFOX
03-07-2012, 06:11 PM

Cleaned the air filter and changed the fluids in the honda, just in case you decide to ride Saturday. I can't take any days off during the week as well.

fourtycal
03-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Cleaned the air filter and changed the fluids in the honda, just in case you decide to ride Saturday. I can't take any days off during the week as well.

I am ready too, lets hit Dell Saturday morning and burn up some sweet sagebrush singletrack. :2thumbs:

Mtnseeker1
03-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Hey Moab Mark I want to try Cherry Creek out down the road a bit.
Maybe April sometime ?
Kind of hoping we I can drag fourtycal in on it. Seems he knows the area well. And it looks to be a blast.
HINT HINT fourty.
He should have his new ride by then.

I was even thinking of doing a week of camping up there then finding a way to lock up the bike and hit the showers and head over to the SX at rice.
Then you know back for some more riding maybe with a flag into the dunes as well.