PDA

View Full Version : Father of the year?

Iceaxe
02-10-2012, 09:12 AM
So... is this guy father of the year or a total asshat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGxY_F9waAU

BruteForce
02-10-2012, 09:30 AM
I vote AWESOME!

dbaxter
02-10-2012, 09:43 AM
A little drastic I think. But not an asshat. It was nice to see a parent standing up for what's right. That girl was out of line.

blueeyes
02-10-2012, 09:54 AM
A little drastic I think. But not an asshat. It was nice to see a parent standing up for what's right. That girl was out of line.

X2 Recently took an iPod away from one little princess after she posted "Sometimes I just hate people" on her FB this was about two seconds after I grounded her. I loved it even more when she said it wasn't me she was talking about. :lol8:

TEENAGERS!! Ya gotta love them. Let it be known that I myself am involved in child-slave-labor, those dishes don't get washed by themselves!

Deathcricket
02-10-2012, 09:59 AM
I just saw this on facebook, pretty interesting. I dunno I would have sold the laptop though. Not sure my kid could ever make me that mad to actually destroy something of theirs. :ne_nau:

Iceaxe
02-10-2012, 10:14 AM
I went through a similar episode with one of my kids once.... best thing that ever happened.... As my daughter stood crying in front of me she was screaming "I can't ever win with you, even when I'm right"..... my reply was "it took you this long to figure that out?"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I could actually see the light bulb go on over her head.... never had a minutes problem with that kid since.

:stud:

blueeyes
02-10-2012, 10:19 AM
I went through a similar episode with one of my kids once.... best thing that ever happened.... As my daughter stood crying in front of me she was screaming "I can't ever win with you, even when I'm right"..... my reply was "it took you this long to figure that out?"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I could actually see the light bulb go on over her head.... never had a minutes problem with that kid since.

:stud:

:lol8:

DOSS
02-10-2012, 10:22 AM
TEENAGERS!! Ya gotta love them. Let it be known that I myself am involved in child-slave-labor, those dishes don't get washed by themselves!

I don't like the term "Slave Labor".... I prefer the term "indentured servant" I brought you into this world, you had better work that debt off :haha:

Reedus
02-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Guys an asshat for the way he handled the situation. A lot of good that's going to do by stooping to her level. Methinks she is the way she is due to parenting screw ups on his part at an early age

denaliguide
02-11-2012, 05:15 PM
priceless!! ungrateful, disrespectful little girl needs to appreciate how good she has it.

Iceaxe
02-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Methinks she is the way she is due to parenting screw ups on his part at an early age

So you are saying she has daddy issues and we can expect to see her on the stripper curcuit in the near future?

Reedus
02-13-2012, 04:30 PM
So you are saying she has daddy issues and we can expect to see her on the stripper curcuit in the near future?

Precisely...