PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Condo at Iron Blosam at Snowbird for February 11-18

tmartenst
02-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Hey all, I've got a timeshare that we won't be using unless no one else is interested. We live in Salt Lake City and work during the week so someone else might as well take advantage. It might also be a nice little Valentines surprise for someone :). I've got feelers out there to friends and family and thought I'd post here as well. People can use certain days and the weekends but I'd rather someone just take it for the week if possible. If you are interested or know someone who might be, let me know. Email or text is best (just let me know you're through Bogley). I am looking for $400 OBO for the week although I'll take all offers including trades. According to the room booker on their website, Snowbird sells these rooms for $2000+ for the week.

It is a North Efficiency at The Iron Blosam at Snowbird. It sleeps 4 on a queen bed and queen sofa sleeper. It has a full kitchen and has a canyon view. We've had a blast up there when we've used it especially if you can ski during the week without crowds (Presidents day is the next week which is usually the busiest of the year).

It has been a low snow year but the skiing and riding is still great. I was up on Saturday and most of the mountain is open and all lifts are running.

Tom - tmartenst at hotmail or 801.910.6012