View Full Version : News Police looking for naked intruder

accadacca
01-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Yikes! Lock up your daughters... :crazycobasa:

--

SALT LAKE CITY

Mtnseeker1
01-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Man I grew up in SLC and my parents used to take me to Grand Central on 5600 south and 1300 east to catch a ski bus heading to Alta when I was only 5 yrs old. Back in 1967 with no worries or ill effects. Then I caught the same bus home at the end of the day. Can't even imagine a 5 yr old by themselve on the porch nowdays.

Now I would not live in SLC for all the money in the world...... Seems there is a murder everyday up there and tons of crap everyday in between the Murders.

accadacca
01-26-2012, 10:55 AM
Now I would not live in SLC for all the money in the world...... Seems there is a murder everyday up there and tons of crap everyday in between the Murders.
Oh yeah its a bloodbath everyday in the streets here. :crazycobasa: :haha:

savanna3313
01-26-2012, 11:20 AM
Uh....that would be down here in New Orleans unfortunately. If crime gets any worse, they can kiss the tourism trade good-bye which is the city's main economy. There has even been talk about calling in the National Guard to patrol at night. Sad.....NOT the city I grew up in. Glad I live on the Northshore of the Lake.

Deathcricket
01-26-2012, 12:22 PM
"The victim could not recall an accurate description of his face, so instead the police sketch artist drew a detailed pic of his Johnson":lol8::lol8::lol8: