PDA

View Full Version : Find the Bogley Stash

accadacca
01-22-2012, 02:35 PM
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208723876618129701582.0004cbf92c7add766c27 5&msa=0&ll=38.908133,-111.582642&spn=2.727059,5.817261

Instructions:

1. Find the Bogley stash and get free loot. You get a free Bogley t-shirt (http://bogley.bigcartel.com/product/bogley-shirt-large-thru-xxxl) and cutout sticker (http://bogley.bigcartel.com/product/bogley-sticker), plus one other item in the stash box.

2. Put the Bogley t-shirt (http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?31642-Wear-your-Bogley-t-shirt-often-and-with-pride%21) on and take a picture holding the stash box in the location that you found it.

3. Place an item (trinket) of your choice in the box for the next member to find. Perhaps place a sticker (from the local area) on the box to help decorate it. Leave the shirt in the box for the next member to use for their picture. Bogley will mail you a shirt in your size and a sticker.

4. Hide the stash box in a NEW location (anywhere) for the next member to find. Make it an interesting place, landmark, historical area, etc. It should be a fun trip and by making it interesting, the box will be a pleasure to track down.

5. Post the GPS coordinates and instructions on Bogley and write good instructions. If a member makes the effort, they should find it without too much difficulty. In your post with the new stash location, please include the picture of you holding the stash box with the Bogley shirt on.

Rules:

You cannot win back to back.
You must be a member of bogley.com to participate.
You have 2 weeks to hide the box in a new location. However, the faster you hide it the better. This keeps the stash box in action constantly.
Once you have hidden the box in a new location and posted the GPS coordinates on Bogley, you will then be sent your free loot.

Deathcricket
01-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Very cool idea! Would it be acceptable to hide it in a location that requires Bogley activities like rapelling, mountian bike, rock climbing, etc... Or are you thinking about keeping it hiker friendly?

Sombeech
01-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Very cool idea! Would it be acceptable to hide it in a location that requires Bogley activities like rapelling, mountian bike, rock climbing, etc... Or are you thinking about keeping it hiker friendly?

Good question. Maybe for starters, keep it out of a "permits necessary" area? We'll also have to consider the guests and lurkers on bogley may be looking for it too.

accadacca
01-23-2012, 11:08 AM
I think we keep it fairly easy to start with. Perhaps we have multiple stash boxes in the future and they have a range of difficulty.

DOSS
01-23-2012, 01:05 PM
I think this is a cool idea.. If you decide to hide it to start out by Tooele I have more ammo boxes than I can shake a stick at and you are welcome to one or two :)

Sombeech
01-23-2012, 01:45 PM
Plus, it would suck to have a super eager noob get hurt trying to retrieve it from Heaps, or to prove their extreme awesomeness standing in the community by placing it in Sandthrax. We'd hate to let the entire bogley community be blamed for encouraging dangerous activity just from the actions of one person.

We should probably start off having it retrievable by foot or vehicle access, then see if it branches out, maybe eventually have a canyoneering only stash.

trackrunner
01-23-2012, 05:00 PM
We'll also have to consider the guests and lurkers on bogley may be looking for it too.

place it in the rubbish bin. only regulars will participate then :twisted:

homerj
01-23-2012, 07:16 PM
Is there anyway to make to location hints viewable to only members? This would eliminate a lot of the guests and lurkers...

accadacca
01-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Is there anyway to make to location hints viewable to only members? This would eliminate a lot of the guests and lurkers...

Good idea. Yeah, maybe we lock it down for members...

I got an ammo box from army navy surplus and Sombeech dropped a shirt and sticker in the mail today for me. I will place the sticker on the box, the shirt inside and some other cool item! I think I will also put a laminated card inside with instructions...just in case.

Now where to hide it for the first time? Maybe this weekend... :popcorn:

Mtnseeker1
01-26-2012, 12:21 AM
Detail # 4 If you make it to easy it won't be that much fun.

I suggest when it's your find you stash well and post some tid bits just off the what 9' radius that a gps gives you.
Example: cords + maybe something like 25 yrds off the north side of the big rock or? It is not on the other side of the stream or?
For those that are following the treasure hunt online it just might reduce a lucky find by non members.

I have found 5 such stashes that were for young kids and not well hidden just by being in the area. Kind of cool with little plastic rings and stuff but also a ledger for dates and names but designed to go back to same position.

Just a thought.

Mtnseeker1
01-26-2012, 12:30 AM
By the way acca this reminds me that as soon as the snows melt and the roads dry a tad bit I've got some gas cans to rescue:lol8:
I might just need to get the cords from you. JK.

Now theres a prime example : If my bike had run out of gas and you had the cords I gave you and said it's about 25 yrds past this by North under a camo poncho overlooking MT Trumble School off the west side could you have found it? Maybe it may have taken a bit due to the camo but I'm sure if you needed the gas bad enough you would have had no issues in finding them.

Hoping you understand just what I'm try to due to make things interesting for all.

A little balance between lazy and interesting.
LMAO and you thought I had no people skills. Folks I do not.
However if there is anyone in my area that can help me learn this hole GPS thing I'm all kind of ears and hands on.
Acca I love this hole idea and I hope it turns state wide.

Sombeech
01-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Yeah I haven't done much geocaching, but how accurate are those coordinates usually? If there's a race to get the box, since the box will go with the "winner", will there be something left saying it's been found? I mean, besides the post on the forum with the picture saying it's been found, but what if there's a lapse. Maybe leave a trinket behind and it becomes just a regular geocache?

accadacca
01-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Getting closer...

Now where to stash it?

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae91/accadacca1/50215d77.jpg

Deathcricket
01-26-2012, 07:03 PM
Isn't it all snowy up there? Better mail it to me and let me stash it for ya. :lol8:

accadacca
01-26-2012, 07:37 PM
Isn't it all snowy up there? Better mail it to me and let me stash it for ya. :lol8:
We might start a "stash" program. Get an ammo box...yadda, yadda.

accadacca
01-28-2012, 01:39 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=40.242117,+-111.879450&sll=40.231703,-111.870333&sspn=0.184785,0.445976&vpsrc=6&gl=us&ie=UTF8&ll=40.229218,-111.862793&spn=0.369581,0.891953&t=m&z=11&iwloc=A
The first stash has been hidden. :2thumbs: I wanted to go some place really cool, but didn't have the time and actually the object was just to get the stash moving. Somebody else can take it to delicate arch or some other amazing place. :naughty:

Here are the coords: N 40

Sombeech
01-31-2012, 12:36 PM
Isn't BruteForce always riding out in this area?

trackrunner
01-31-2012, 02:52 PM
if no one get's it I'll do it this weekend. I just don't want to drive down with a disappointed 4 year old who couldn't find the treasure

BruteForce
01-31-2012, 04:06 PM
Isn't @BruteForce (http://www.bogley.com/forum/member.php?u=17458) always riding out in this area?

I haven't been following this thread, but that area isn't too bad. Go a little further West (Lake Mountain) and your Civic will not survive! :lol8:

I'm heading past that area on Sunday (en route to Cherry Creek / Desert Mountain). If its not grabbed by then, I'll get it.

Edited to add: Am I to take the entire container or leave it there?

BruteForce
01-31-2012, 06:06 PM
Heading after this one now. A night adventure!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Mtnseeker1
01-31-2012, 06:45 PM
Hmm that would suck to take the time to take the kids on something that should be fun and memorable for them only to find notta.

Mtnseeker1
01-31-2012, 06:50 PM
Hmm maybe something for the kids that stays in place with leads to another treasure.
It would suck to show up on a cache with the kids and find out it is not there.
Mine are all grown up but I think we all understand the imprint of this.
How knows maybe in the future I can get my future grand kids involved in such fun.

BruteForce
01-31-2012, 08:09 PM
Way too dark and far too many trails. We kept finding ourselves too far SE or SE of the location. Props to my lovely wife for driving me out there in het 4Runner.

accadacca
01-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Way too dark and far too many trails. We kept finding ourselves too far SE or SE of the location. Props to my lovely wife for driving me out there in het 4Runner.

Dang. I was hoping you'd get it. There is a main road that takes you right up there (straight shot almost), but it could be intimidating in the dark. My Cruiser it still covered (well underneath) in mud... :facepalm1:

BruteForce
01-31-2012, 08:21 PM
Acca..we were wheeling this past hour or more. Thick mud, ice and snow. The wife is a natural.

accadacca
01-31-2012, 08:25 PM
Acca..we were wheeling this past hour or more. Thick mud, ice and snow. The wife is a natural.

I bet your wife is thrilled with the mud on her ride. :haha: You guys prolly had fun anyway and its close to your house...

My first picture is from the stash location and the second (back of my Cruiser) is where we parked to hike up there. 5 minute hike and I had an 8, 5 and 4 year old. :naughty:

Much HARDER to navigate in the dark...

BruteForce
01-31-2012, 08:31 PM
I live in S. Jordan. Location isn't that close to home.

BruteForce
01-31-2012, 08:48 PM
So, we just got home. We realize now where we turned off at the wrong trail. It's so dark out there you can't see the terrain more than 20' off the road. We exited Redwood twice thinking we were in the right spot only to find ourselves deep in box canyons.

By the time we figured out where we needed to be, we got a phone call from our youngest indicating that his friends parents had fallen asleep and he had no way to get home -- so we had to take off, otherwise we could have gone just a bit further south and caught the correct trail.

The wife did just awesome considering some of the off-camber, muddy and rugged nature of some sections. Not one complaint and not one slip of the steering wheel. At least in the area we were at (clearly a little too far North), there were some deep sections of mud/ice and snow.. 4L to get in and out again.

accadacca
01-31-2012, 08:59 PM
Well dang! You would have had an easier time in the light because you would have been able to see where each road went.

I'll wrap the next box in LED theater aisle lights... :lol8:

JONBOYLEMON
01-31-2012, 10:01 PM
What a cool thing to do. Would almost be more fun to stash it then find it. Has no one grabbed the original stash just above the road out by the lake?

BruteForce
02-01-2012, 04:38 AM
What a cool thing to do. Would almost be more fun to stash it then find it. Has no one grabbed the original stash just above the road out by the lake?

The stash is still out there by the lake. We tried to get to it last night but took the wrong trail. We ended up here: N 40 14 40.39 W 111 52 45.37 before turning around. We were pretty close, despite doing some pretty fun wheeling to reach that spot.

Sombeech
02-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Hmm that would suck to take the time to take the kids on something that should be fun and memorable for them only to find notta.

Maybe we could ask that if you go hunting for this, bring a constellation trinket to leave behind for those that just missed it? I agree, it would suck to get out there to find it snagged already.

accadacca
02-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Maybe we could ask that if you go hunting for this, bring a constellation trinket to leave behind for those that just missed it? I agree, it would suck to get out there to find it snagged already.
That's why you check here before going and perhaps post if you are going after it. This is how traveling stashes work...:ne_nau:

BruteForce
02-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Well, its looking like this still hasn't been found. I just got back from running snow machines along Daniels Summit, but I'm still heading South toward Cherry Creek tomorrow. If nobody claims tonight, I'll be stopping by in the morning..

BruteForce
02-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Well, its looking like this still hasn't been found. I just got back from running snow machines along Daniels Summit, but I'm still heading South toward Cherry Creek tomorrow. If nobody claims tonight, I'll be stopping by in the morning..

No go! I unloaded the ATV and made an attempt at this one this morning around 11am. It was like WW3 out there. Totally unsafe trying to get around all the shooters in the area. We then tried to circle around SW but again found ourselves heading toward the danger zone.

accadacca
02-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Bummer Brute! :compthrow:

Yeah lotta shooters in the area...especially with the warmer weather. Maybe a weekday is best. On an ATV (from the pavement) you would be to the parking spot in 5 minutes and another 5 to the stash. Next time.

Sombeech
02-06-2012, 05:08 PM
I thought we were going to start off with easy to get locations :lol8:

BruteForce
02-06-2012, 05:26 PM
This one is probably best accessed at night or during mid-day on work-days. To access, you must either summit from the North or brave all the shooters in/around the area. There's really no safe way to access this one once the shooting starts as you'll be in the ricochet zone at minimum.

BruteForce
02-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Because I'm a stubborn SOB, the wife and I are going after this one first thing in the AM. I hope I can beat the shooters..

BruteForce
02-11-2012, 07:23 PM
BUMP!

GOT IT!

We came off the mountain at 7:30pm this evening. I drove my dually to within .13 miles of the location, then hiked up in the dark. I couldn't take a photo at the location (because I was alone and it was very dark), so I just took one at home. This container is heading South/East come next weekend.

Sandstone Addiction
02-11-2012, 08:37 PM
:2thumbs: Excellent BruteForce! Good job on the first to find.

accadacca
02-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Sweet! Glad you got it Brute! You worked hard!! :2thumbs:

I'll be interested to see where you stash it. :popcorn:

BruteForce
02-11-2012, 09:52 PM
I'll be interested to see where you stash it. :popcorn:

It will be in MOAB or somewhere in the San Rafael Swell..

accadacca
02-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Cool! I was hoping to stash it in Moab the first time, but I couldn't get it there...

BruteForce
02-12-2012, 07:11 AM
Cool! I was hoping to stash it in Moab the first time, but I couldn't get it there...

I'll be there next weekend, then the Swell the following weekend. I'll be sure to make it a challenge to access/recover.:nod:

jiffers
02-12-2012, 07:48 AM
hmmmm, I'm heading down that way next weekend.... hopefully you beat me there, and I can spend some time geo-caching!!

jdgibney
02-12-2012, 10:41 AM
I love this idea, it'd be sweet to 'stumble upon' it if I can make it out there in the fall :) I'll enjoy following along until then!

BruteForce
02-17-2012, 05:19 AM
BUMP! I'm heading to Moab this morning. The stash will be placed sometime tomorrow.

accadacca
02-17-2012, 06:27 AM
Giddy up! :2thumbs:

BruteForce
02-18-2012, 08:21 AM
Moved and hidden. Placed near Fins -n things.

N 38 34.723 W 109 28.763

Have fun. No fee if you say you are just driving through.

Because we were just driving through (waiting for the morning temps to warm up), this should be an easy hike right out of your vehicle. I'll upload a few photos from this location later this afternoon. For now, we're gearing up to hike Delicate Arch and Moab Rim.

Sombeech
02-18-2012, 11:56 PM
The map in the first post is updated to track the movement :cool2:

accadacca
02-19-2012, 10:01 AM
The map in the first post is updated to track the movement :cool2:
I noticed that the points on the map don't reflect the exact location of the stash? If you paste the coordinates into google maps it shows a green arrow of the exact location. The map in the first post is showing the closest road and not the stash location? See my map here: http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?61896-Find-the-Bogley-Stash&p=485961&viewfull=1#post485961

BruteForce
02-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Here's a view from below the current location:

Sombeech
02-19-2012, 03:16 PM
oops, fixed

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200816175362728047597.0004b94bc8fd2c99ebb2 d&msa=0&ll=38.85682,-111.96167&spn=7.107365,9.876709

accadacca
02-20-2012, 05:53 PM
So who is going after it? :popcorn:

Sandstone Addiction
02-21-2012, 06:14 AM
I might be in Moab this weekend...

trackrunner
02-21-2012, 08:21 AM
i'll be in the area but don't know if I'll be able to grab it. moab is out of the area we are heading to, but still close

Sombeech
03-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Anybody head to moab lately?

Kokopelli
03-02-2012, 01:55 PM
I'll be going down the 23rd, if it's still there then I'll grab it.

Quick
03-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Found it! It was in a great little place in the sand flats recreation area. Nice hiding spot!
My plan is to stash it during the last weekend in March!

I haven't quite figured out how to post pics from my phone to the board so I'll do that in a few hours.

Sandstone Addiction
03-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Nice find! :2thumbs:

Sombeech
03-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Found it! It was in a great little place in the sand flats recreation area. Nice hiding spot!
My plan is to stash it during the last weekend in March!

I haven't quite figured out how to post pics from my phone to the board so I'll do that in a few hours.

http://www.bogley.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52183&stc=1&d=1331921328

Nice work! :cool2:

BruteForce
03-18-2012, 06:57 AM
Awesome! I'm glad it was found and I'm curious to see where it goes next. If I get my hands on it again, the location will be more extreme! :twisted:

accadacca
03-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Very cool! Looking forward to seeing the details about the next hiding spot. :popcorn:

levifackrell
03-21-2012, 02:49 PM
place it in the swell because that's were im going in April

levifackrell
03-21-2012, 03:19 PM
maybe eventually have a canyoneering only stash.

could i start a canyoneering stash i have a cool place to put it

i feel like we could make some good rules for the stash like:
original rules

1. Find the Bogley stash and get free loot. You get a free Bogley t-shirt and cutout sticker, plus one other item in the stash box.

2. Put the Bogley t-shirt on and take a picture holding the stash box in the location that you found it.

3. Place an item (trinket) of your choice in the box for the next member to find. Perhaps place a sticker (from the local area) on the box to help decorate it. Leave the shirt in the box for the next member to use for their picture. Bogley will mail you a shirt in your size and a sticker.

4. Hide the stash box in a NEW location (anywhere) for the next member to find. Make it an interesting place, landmark, historical area, etc. It should be a fun trip and by making it interesting, the box will be a pleasure to track down.

5. Post the GPS coordinates and instructions on Bogley and write good instructions. If a member makes the effort, they should find it without too much difficulty. In your post with the new stash location, please include the picture of you holding the stash box with the Bogley shirt on.

Rules:
You cannot win back to back.
You must be a member of bogley.com to participate.
You have 2 weeks to hide the box in a new location. However, the faster you hide it the better. This keeps the stash box in action constantly.
Once you have hidden the box in a new location and posted the GPS coordinates on Bogley, you will then be sent your free loot.
3 and lower - Intermediate Canyoneering: Technical canyoneering and climbing. Route may involve any combination of the following: Problem-solving. A basic knowledge of technical climbing. Rope and climbing hardware for single-pitch rappels and belays. Basic pothole escape techniques. Obvious natural anchors. Retreat up canyon will require ascending fixed ropes.
B and lower - Normally has water with no current or light current. Still pools. Falls dry or running at a trickle.( can not place in a pot hole)
NO R+ (R - Risky: One or more extraordinary risk factors exist that could complicate the descent. Solid technical skills and sound judgment are critical.)
time III and lower - Requires most of a day.
rappels under 150
post what site and area you found the canyon on but don't tell what canyon it is example:http://climb-utah.com/SRS/index.htm

ratings from http://climb-utah.com/ratings.htm http://canyoneeringusa.com/utah/ratings.htm

Quick
04-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Alrighty the Stash has been stowed. The new coords are N 37 18 30.9 W 112 51 32.7
We stashed it after a very long day and a long hot hike out canyon, so this one isnt too incredibly hard! The picture is from where we parked to stash it.
Good Luck and ENJOY!!

accadacca
04-05-2012, 07:43 AM
Alrighty the Stash has been stowed. The new coords are N 37 18 30.9 W 112 51 32.7
We stashed it after a very long day and a long hot hike out canyon, so this one isnt too incredibly hard! The picture is from where we parked to stash it.
Good Luck and ENJOY!!
Sweet. We need to update the map. :popcorn:

Sombeech
04-05-2012, 09:26 AM
here's the updated map :cool2:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=200816175362728047597.0004b94bc8fd2c99ebb2 d&msa=0&ll=38.822591,-111.159668&spn=7.110776,9.876709

Sandstone Addiction
04-18-2012, 08:39 AM
Anyone looking for this?

bocajohn
04-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Picked it up this weekend. Story and pictures forthcoming tomorrow evening — haven't downloaded the pictures yet. It was on North Fork Rd, with a beautiful view of Zion. Didn't get a chance to place it yet.

accadacca
04-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Picked it up this weekend. Story and pictures forthcoming tomorrow evening — haven't downloaded the pictures yet. It was on North Fork Rd, with a beautiful view of Zion. Didn't get a chance to place it yet.
Sweet! Where ya thinkin' you'll hide it?

Welcome to Bogley! :2thumbs:

bocajohn
04-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the Welcome! It was nice to stop lurking and actually say something!

Anyways, I was pretty excited for the find. The first time I saw this post the cache was in Moab. I saw it on a sunday morning, the day after returning from Moab. So, saw it in Zion, and grabbed it.

I'd hoped to place it the same trip we grabbed it - after hiking Spry we headed down to Vegas, then on to Havasupai, then planned to loop around to Page and maybe do a hike in Cedar Mesa or the Escalante. But Havasupai was beautiful. We trashed the loop plans, braved the desert heat and hiked out in the evening. This left us only time enough to drive home the next day.

Future placement? Looks like the next two weekends I'll be in Zion, but I don't want to place it where I grabbed it. Might end up in a more northerly Utah location...

accadacca
05-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the Welcome! It was nice to stop lurking and actually say something!

Anyways, I was pretty excited for the find. The first time I saw this post the cache was in Moab. I saw it on a sunday morning, the day after returning from Moab. So, saw it in Zion, and grabbed it.

I'd hoped to place it the same trip we grabbed it - after hiking Spry we headed down to Vegas, then on to Havasupai, then planned to loop around to Page and maybe do a hike in Cedar Mesa or the Escalante. But Havasupai was beautiful. We trashed the loop plans, braved the desert heat and hiked out in the evening. This left us only time enough to drive home the next day.

Future placement? Looks like the next two weekends I'll be in Zion, but I don't want to place it where I grabbed it. Might end up in a more northerly Utah location...
Cool! I'll be interested to see where it ends up. :popcorn:

bocajohn
05-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Placed!

Could be an easy grab for those headed down Hwy 6 this (or any) weekend. Take a quick, relaxing detour towards the Diamond Fork / Red Ledges areas. Cache is hidden by the Red Ledges, past the right side of the parking lot. Follow the fence line away from the lot.

Coords: N40

Sandstone Addiction
05-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Lesson learned--don't slack on keeping up with the latest on Bogley.

We were just up to the Red Ledges this evening practicing our rappelling and then I come home and saw this. :facepalm1:

If someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll go back for this tomorrow.

Sandstone Addiction
05-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Snagged it!!

This is one of my favorite spots up Diamond Fork and have enjoyed it since I was a kid.

Coords were spot on, I think within 10 feet, maybe closer.

Will place it soon. Still coming up with a good place for it. We may stash it in Utah County again, but we might be headed south in 2 weeks so we might just hold on to it until then.

Hiding spot as we found it.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UJ7eEi6tKCM/T7Bz3MGOeII/AAAAAAAAAZM/ylJh5MOyyyA/s640/DSCN9309.JPG

My boys. Mom is home enjoying some well deserved peace and quiet on Mothers Day.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-bq6Jhxzxs9Y/T7B0JkKnnFI/AAAAAAAAAZc/T85qCnMbeTE/s640/DSCN9311.JPG

accadacca
05-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Snagged it!!

This is one of my favorite spots up Diamond Fork and have enjoyed it since I was a kid.

Coords were spot on, I think within 10 feet, maybe closer.

Will place it soon. Still coming up with a good place for it. We may stash it in Utah County again, but we might be headed south in 2 weeks so we might just hold on to it until then.

Hiding spot as we found it.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UJ7eEi6tKCM/T7Bz3MGOeII/AAAAAAAAAZM/ylJh5MOyyyA/s640/DSCN9309.JPG

My boys. Mom is home enjoying some well deserved peace and quiet on Mothers Day.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-bq6Jhxzxs9Y/T7B0JkKnnFI/AAAAAAAAAZc/T85qCnMbeTE/s640/DSCN9311.JPG
Awesome!! :popcorn:

Deathcricket
05-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Nice job dude! :2thumbs:

Good to see this idea taking off. Pretty good thread so far and really enjoying it.

accadacca
05-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Updated the map. We'll see where its hidden next. :popcorn:
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213347094909764048559.0004c014ce41fc60623a e&msa=0&ll=39.419221,-111.159668&spn=6.016135,14.293213

Sandstone Addiction
06-02-2012, 10:43 PM
First of all, I need to apologize for keeping this so long. When we found it, I debated with just quickly taking it to it's next spot, but I knew that we were headed down to North Wash for Memorial Day and thought that it would be a great spot.

Unfortunately, we were almost to Soldier Summit when I realized that we had left the Stash in the trunk of our car. :facepalm1::angryfire::facepalm1::angryfire: Too late to turn around.

So we came up with another spot closer and so here it goes.

The new Bogley Stash location is: N 40 22' 05.9" W 111 41' 22.9"

Green pointer is location, orange A is showing Battle Creek Trail.

This is a great little hike that goes past two beautiful waterfalls that one can cool off in on a hot day--which we did. I attached some photos of the actual hiding place because of limited satellite reception. I did get 4 or 5 satellites locked on, but my GPS was still bouncing around a bit. If you want more challenge, just don't scroll past the map.

Took jeep trail guide book and left a small, but very nice, flint and steel tool.

Thanks Acca and Beech, this was very fun, especially for my boys.

Good luck and happy hunting.

N 40 22' 05.9" W 111 41' 22.9"

Me, holding the shirt, not wearing it as a courtesy to future finders, since it was so hot. :haha:

Nice place to cool off.

accadacca
06-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Sweet!! I must have missed your post. :ne_nau:
No biggie on taking so long, you got it hidden. Who is going to snag it? :popcorn:

BTW...we have a new Bogley t-shirt currently in production... :naughty:

**Updated map...we gotta get this stash outta Utarrrr

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213347094909764048559.0004c2496949588933fe b&msa=0&ll=39.036253,-111.505737&spn=3.024951,7.13562

BruteForce
06-12-2012, 02:55 PM
I think I'd much prefer to keep the stash in Utah -- make it a local activity and require that it be put in at least a new county each hide. Food for thought.

accadacca
06-12-2012, 03:10 PM
I think I'd much prefer to keep the stash in Utah -- make it a local activity and require that it be put in at least a new county each hide. Food for thought.
Yeah sure. It can go wherever. Just thinking it would be cool to see some neighboring states involved. :popcorn:

mhambi
06-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Stash has been retrieved. It was an epic struggle against raging wildfires, hungry wolves, and rabid German tourists.

Pics to follow later tonight...

mhambi
06-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Stash has been retrieved. It was an epic struggle against raging wildfires, hungry wolves, and rabid German tourists.

Pics to follow later tonight...

Or maybe tonight... that's what I get for trying to take Chem during the summer block. No time!

Headed up to PG during my lunch to see if I could grab it. Didn't realize that the fire was the day before... they were still working on hotspots and such...

http://i45.tinypic.com/2vmwy6f.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/357q15t.jpg

Made my way past the falls and was getting pretty close when I spied a LARGE dog like creature moving down the stream. Very Large. Reason told me it was probably with a hiker, but my imagination was telling me it was the long lost Hobble Creek wolf moved north. Waited to see if I could hear anyone coming down the trail... no dice. He hadn't heard or smelled me yet, and was busy moving down the creek below me. Finally I spotted a collar, and got a little less worried... but he was still a BIG dog, so I let him pass. Crossed the creek, poked around the rocks a bit, (found the dog owner... resting in his hammock, who was probably wondering what the heck I was up to), and finally located the stash!

http://i49.tinypic.com/25allxh.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2463xap.jpg

(didn't want to spoil the shirt with my smelly armpits... I mean... look what the stink did to my face!)

mhambi
06-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Made my way back down the trail and each time I passed someone wondered if they were after the stash like I was. :crazy:

Passed a group of about 6 german speaking tourists... they probably weren't rabid, but I treat them all like that just in case.

I had a couple of really cool places that would have been fun, interesting, and spread out the points on the map... but alas I have zero free time, so I had to settle on an interesting place closer to where I'm from. I know there are several pics of the area over in the Photo forum, and lots of people have been near/past it. It's the site of the 'most expensive landslide' in US history! And where I put it, it would have been under 160' of water, if 'Lake Thistle' were still there. http://geology.utah.gov/surveynotes/geosights/thistle.htm

Coordinates

accadacca
06-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Cool stuff man. Tks for hiding it so fast! :cool2:

accadacca
06-21-2012, 11:50 AM
I've updated the map. Perhaps Udink can snag it from there and take it somewhere cool? :cool2:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213347094909764048559.0004c2fffe3df0753402 a&msa=0&ll=39.816975,-111.439819&spn=3.075637,7.146606

BruteForce
06-22-2012, 09:06 AM
If nobody grabs this one, I'll be bagging it tomorrow morning while en route to Eureka for the Elks Lodge Poker Run!

Mtnseeker1
07-09-2012, 11:39 PM
And? just kidding but I know how those elks drink and take their time. :haha:

accadacca
07-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Is anybody going to go snag this one? We have new shirts! :naughty:

Sombeech
08-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Bump! We've got these nice new snazzy shirts in, snag that stash and I'll ship one out to you.

Sandstone Addiction
08-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Maybe folks are a little apprehensive, since they weren't chosen and may not have a "cool" enough place to stash it that fits your agenda???? :ne_nau:

we gotta get this stash outta Utarrrr

Just thinking it would be cool to see some neighboring states involved.

I've updated the map. Perhaps @Udink (http://www.bogley.com/forum/member.php?u=101) can snag it from there and take it somewhere cool? :cool2:

Kinda took some of the fun out of it--IMHO.

accadacca
08-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Kinda took some of the fun out of it--IMHO.
Interesting. That wasn't my intention. All are welcome to participate, hence the rules. (http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?61896-Find-the-Bogley-Stash&p=485317&viewfull=1#post485317) "Fun" is why it was started... :popcorn:

Quick
08-09-2012, 08:30 AM
So no one has snagged it yet? I have been waiting since te end of June thinking it was gone. I'll be grabbing it this weekend if no one else does before then!

wes242
08-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Well I happend to be over that way today to find this and did find the Gate to Hell and made it back. However there was no stash! My wife and I searched around for a bit and found nothing. Maybe someone snagged it already?

Sombeech
08-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Dang, no stash???

Quick
08-20-2012, 07:28 AM
I opened my cars trunk this morning and saw the Bogley stash sitting underneath a pile of junk. Mega-apologies all around. I said a week-or-so ago that I would grab it on that Friday if no one else did. So I did. (the day before our venerable colleague attempted the same) To my eternal shame I forgot to post here immediately of my discovery (family/graduation/law school). But I suppose better late than never! (I'll stash something extra nice inside!)

So the stash was precisely where described. Next to a bunker (full of bitting ants (extra apologies if the guy who went after ran into these as well!)) in the middle of what used to be Thistle, UT. I loved this stash because I read all the background info and I can bore all my friends about the inane facts as we drive past on our way down to the Swell. I should be hiding it in the next couple of weeks. Any suggestions?

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=f0628aecd4&view=att&th=139bb5eb0174c4cf&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_OHJ0A9RiPVct2NlPKdIPk&sadet=1347468345263&sads=Na4gol6JESb52xXnFUZcJg8HVSE
With my graduation in a few hours this became a Family Affair!

Sombeech
09-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Bump

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quick
09-12-2012, 09:36 AM
OK, the stash has been placed!!! With Law School pretty much consuming 99.9% of my life I have been unable to get out of Utah Valley or my study carrel for the last 4 weeks. I thought I would follow the historic theme started by my visit to Thistle, UT by highlighting another Utah/American milestone.

The new location is: 40.336987,-111.612274

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/heraldextra.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/2/52/252365ba-ad35-5a00-8bcd-20d8b7fe7e71/4e3e2d95925db.preview-300.jpg

http://photos.windley.com/gallery/d/7553-2/IMG_0254.jpg

I figure since this one is so easy the stash should get snagged pretty quick and then someone can get it moving again!
Sorry it took me so long!!

BruteForce
09-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Since I have quite a bit of free time on my hands, I think I'll be snagging this one tomorrow (before noon) and then taking it south with me over the weekend.

BruteForce
09-12-2012, 07:57 PM
I made an attempt at this tonight, but we arrived just as the sun was going down. The park was chock full of picnic'ers, bikers and skate boarders. Even though the sun was completely down, I pulled out the flash light and poked around in the bushes and trees: no luck!

Looking at Google Earth right now, it would appear my GPSr put me on the wrong side of the parking lot. My Garmin placed me at the south end of the rest room lot, and not as the south/east end near the picnic area.

I'm surprised nobody called the cops on me.. I must have looked like some kind of molester prodding around in the bushes after the sun went down! :roll:

accadacca
09-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Nice Brute! :lol8:

jonescr
09-13-2012, 06:34 AM
Found It! Went up to Nunns park last night fairly late and took a look around. It was a couple hundred yards from the memorial plaque, it did make it difficult seeing that it was dark out. Cool spot though Quick, I had no clue that Utah County had the first hydraulic power plant in the US. Sorry brute, didn't mean to snag this one out from under you, didn't even see that you were going after it. I'll be placing it in a couple weeks on Timp (not to far up the trail).58637

Sombeech
09-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Sweet!

The map has been updated:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=201568912690721470257.0004c995efb65760c3bb f&msa=0&ll=39.652227,-111.060791&spn=3.522777,7.13562

BruteForce
09-13-2012, 08:54 AM
@jonescr (http://www.bogley.com/forum/member.php?21964-jonescr) What time did you bag the stash? I wonder if you beat me to it..

jonescr
09-13-2012, 10:30 AM
i think it was like ten or eleven

BruteForce
09-13-2012, 01:03 PM
i think it was like ten or eleven

Thanks. I did follow the bushes from the concrete structure to just past the picnic tables, but it wasn't easy searching due to the +50 folks eye balling me and wondering why I was prodding through the bushes with a flashlight! :haha:

jonescr
10-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Sorry for the wait. The stash has been placed. I camped up on Timp this weekend and took the stash along with me. Lucky for you I didn't put it far up the trail at all. This is a great opportunity for you to drive up and see the wonderful fall colors. Start at the aspen grove trail for timp from the parking lot. When you get to the wooden sign pictured below take the left fork instead of the right. It's only about 50 feet up the trail on the left side of the trail (I hope I didn't make that too easy for everyone). Coordinates are N 40

BruteForce
10-09-2012, 11:58 AM
With the onset of snow, I thought it would be great to drive the Alpine Scenic Loop. As such, I've recovered the Stash, will add some swag and place it someplace in the San Rafael Swell next week.

Awesome views to the top:

http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/alpine/alpine1.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/alpine/alpine2.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/alpine/alpine3.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/alpine/alpine4.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/alpine/alpine5.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/alpine/alpine6.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/alpine/alpine7.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/alpine/alpine8.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/alpine/alpine9.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/alpine/alpine10.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/alpine/alpine11.JPG

accadacca
10-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Sweet Brute! :2thumbs:

accadacca
10-13-2012, 04:30 PM
I updated the map. There have been 8 locations so far. We'll see were @BruteForce (http://www.bogley.com/forum/member.php?u=17458) hides it in the swell. I know that @Udink (http://www.bogley.com/forum/member.php?u=101) hangs out there quite a bit. Hopefully it wont require him to get a vehicle stuck to find it. :lol8:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208723876618129701582.0004cbf92c7add766c27 5&msa=0&ll=38.908133,-111.582642&spn=2.727059,5.817261

BruteForce
10-19-2012, 11:51 AM
This has been stashed in the White wash sands / Floy wash area.. about 40 miles North/West of Moab. Have fun!

https://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/sanrafael/floy1.JPG
https://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/sanrafael/floy2.JPG

Note that I have stashed a REAL geocache right next to it. Feel free to sign the log and claim FTF (if you're into caching), but please leave the plastic container there and well hidden.

New location: N 38 46.735 W 110 02.652

I've also added a few swag items to the Bogley can, including a log book and pencil for others to sign off on the fact that they've found it.

BruteForce
10-21-2012, 12:46 PM
Update: This place has cleared out. We're virtually the only remaining folks in the area. I'm thinking of grabbing this and placing it in the "Pickle". Relocating should make the find & grab just more enjoyable. If nobody is en route to grab, I'm going to get this today or tomorrow and relocate to a much more interesting location.

BruteForce
10-25-2012, 02:40 PM
So I have indeed again recovered the container, but didn't rehide in that area. I think that area was far too rough for most folks to recover (without excellent dirtbike/ATV experience).

I'll be heading to the San Rafael the first weekend of November. Sombeech has sent me new stickers and those will also go in the container.

9 days in White Wash Sands.. we rode just about every trail in the area (Orange, 10 mile wash, green river, etc). My ATV had a left/rear shock bust in half, my bro-in-law dropped his dirt bike (Yamaha) into a 3' deep water-filled hole in the 10mile wash.. so we decided that with the piss poor weather pending (we were having sustained 60+mph winds), it was time to leave.

BruteForce
11-02-2012, 05:24 AM
This is getting placed tomorrow somewhere north of the Wickiup. It will require a bit of effort on 4x4 wheels or foot.

BruteForce
11-03-2012, 10:56 PM
So, this is now hidden:

N 38 54.346 W 110 48.069

Well, not quite the ride I was hoping for. After having ridden across the Devil's Racetrack, Dave-O's clutch/transmission died. I towed him for a few miles until we reached a county road, then we agreed that I'd head back the ~28 miles to our trucks and drive his truck back so we could load his ATV.

I decided to take what I thought would be the easier route and cross the San Rafael River at Fuller Bottom. What a mistake. The water was deep, the mud even deeper.. Needless to say, I was alone, broke my synthetic winch cable, destroyed my Reversaroller trying to get out and then started phoning for help.

Dennis Udink (UDINK on the forum) said he'd drive the ~2 hours out toward Ferron, but before he did, a local from Ferron (Jan) was out and about in her Jeep, flagged down by Dave and came to my rescue. It took some effort, the Jeep was working REAL hard, but we finally got my machine out.

http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/sanrafael/devil1.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/sanrafael/devil2.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/sanrafael/devil3.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/sanrafael/devil4.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/sanrafael/devil5.JPG
http://www.xmission.com/~jamesk/sanrafael/devil6.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubgOprClZ-8&feature=player_detailpage

accadacca
11-04-2012, 05:28 AM
Dang Brute! Thanks for stashing it. What a story! :popcorn:

Old Jeeper
11-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Darn it! Thats 1/10 of a mile from where I camped the weekend before. I had been warned about Fuller crossing so I didn't try it. Went out through Ferron instead.

Mtnseeker1
11-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Funny how the hard trips are the ones we all hold close and dear around the camp fires.

BruteForce
12-07-2012, 09:51 AM
BUMP! Seriously, nobody is going after this? Fun location. I'll be there again mid-January 2013, provided the world doesn't end this month! :haha:

blamkin86
12-12-2012, 01:02 PM
We are hoping for a trip to the North Wash, from Denver, the weekend before Christmas - likely staying in Green River.

If I can find another interested member of my posse we'll head over and grab and relo the thing down south a bit...

BruteForce
01-25-2013, 04:26 PM
Still nobody going after it? Seems I may be heading there again in Feb. Do I need to make this easier for you ladies? :haha:

accadacca
01-25-2013, 06:05 PM
Still nobody going after it? Seems I may be heading there again in Feb. Do I need to make this easier for you ladies? :haha:
Apparently the cold weather has slowed it down BIG TIME. :ne_nau:

blamkin86
01-27-2013, 11:25 AM
My friends are heading to the area on Feb 16th. I am still on doctors orders not to rap (shoulder nerve damage) so this sounds right up my alley. Feel free to move it before I get there - but please post where you put it so I don't head to the last spot for nutt'n!

Thanks!

blamkin86
02-10-2013, 06:56 PM
So, question - the original challenge said to relo the box "anywhere."

Is relocating to somewhere in Colorado bad form? I don't see any time spent in colorado yet.

I have a good place picked out in Utah, so I don't care either way - but I'm from Colorado and could move the thing east a few hours.

Thoughts?

accadacca
02-10-2013, 07:26 PM
So, question - the original challenge said to relo the box "anywhere."

Is relocating to somewhere in Colorado bad form? I don't see any time spent in colorado yet.

I have a good place picked out in Utah, so I don't care either way - but I'm from Colorado and could move the thing east a few hours.

Thoughts?
Anywhere dude. Totally up to you. :popcorn:

blamkin86
02-16-2013, 08:00 PM
Ok I am in posession of the stash. It was an epic adventure including getting my truck stuck in a three foot snow drift and hiking through calf deep snow sometimes hip deep for about 6 miles. I'll post more when I get home Monday night. I'm thinking I will leave it here in Moab so it gets found soon. Fantastic location thanks to whoever dropped it off before me.

BruteForce
02-16-2013, 09:54 PM
Ok I am in posession of the stash. It was an epic adventure including getting my truck stuck in a three foot snow drift and hiking through calf deep snow sometimes hip deep for about 6 miles. I'll post more when I get home Monday night. I'm thinking I will leave it here in Moab so it gets found soon. Fantastic location thanks to whoever dropped it off before me.

I placed it there. You hiked into the Devils Racetrack?

blamkin86
02-17-2013, 06:52 AM
Yep. I'll post pix and a TR this week. It was an adventure for sure.

blamkin86
02-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Failure With the Bogley Stash, Feb 16th 2013.

Long story short, my shoulder is jacked up, but my Wife and friends are headed to Moab for canyoneering (Granary) Feb 15th, and I’m not sitting at home. What to do, since I’m on Doc’s Orders not to rap? Why, bag the Bogley Stash, what else!?!

The week before, I brought up Google Earth, and took a good look around to see what I was getting into. I had a pretty clear picture in my mind, that I was going to be hiking up a trail, then some searching for the exact spot of The Stash.

Saturday morning the Sleep Inn of Moab alarm goes off at 5:15, and, after delicious hotel oatmeal, my Wife and I head off to the Jug Handle Arch trail head, to meet the posse. Just before 7, TEN of us knuckleheads pile into the cab (and bed) of my 4 by Chevy, and head up some not-so-great looking road to the drop off for Granary.

So, the road has some snow on it, big deal. However, once we drive under a large rock, we encounter an uphill section with about 6 inches of snow, covering a whole lot of ice. About a hundred feet in, the truck starts slipping, and we slide all the way back down to the large rock. No harm no foul - no one ejected - good news. Being the highly-skilled semi-professional “race car” driver, I gather my breath, stand on the turbo diesel duramax ninja kung-fu power, and up we go. We make it this time, but it was actually quite the white knuckle ride. I drop them off at the trail head, and away I go towards The Swell.

Along the way from Moab, I brainlessly drive past Green River without filling up. Believe it or not, this error turned out to be quite fortuitous...

I dive off exit 131 from I70, and head over towards the underpass I’d scoped out on Google Earth. At the first big bend to the south on the gravel road, two Sheriff’s Deputies have the road blocked. As I approach, they split and pull over to one side. I stop and chat with the guys (My sister is a former officer).

After explaining what I’m up to, and what a GeoCache is, one of the nice uniformed officers, in a joking tone says, “It’s February. What the hell are you doing out here?” He explains he’s seen quite a few cars that morning. He says the main roads to the south are covered in 4-6 inches of snow, but there’s nothing really all that bad until you start going West. Which of course I am.

I trickle along, somewhat worried about the snow. I pull out my wife’s GPS and it appears I’ve chosen somewhat wisely and am on the correct route. At this point, I bother to check my fuel gauge, and notice I have about 6 gallons of diesel left, in a truck that gets about 15 off road.

[FONT=Arial]This image is where I was hoping to turn and head under I70. On this turnout, there was well over a foot of snow.It looked like someone had tried to enter here, but gotten stuck, shovelled out, and gave up and walked. Not confidence inspiring - so I decide to try a different way instead. I go down the road a little, and turn into a section of road that hasn’t been travelled. Mistake. About 50 yards in, I hit a 3+ feet deep snow bank, and the truck comes to a stop. Great. It’s 11 am, I’m 10 miles from the I70 exit, and my truck is stuck, with about

Quick
02-18-2013, 02:25 PM
Bummer. Just spent the long weekend down in Moab. Drove out of Moab about 5 minutes ago.... Would've loved to snag it! Oh well. A great excuse to come back down in a week or two if no one beats us to it!

BruteForce
02-18-2013, 02:59 PM
Bummer. Just spent the long weekend down in Moab. Drove out of Moab about 5 minutes ago.... Would've loved to snag it! Oh well. A great excuse to come back down in a week or two if no one beats us to it!

He already has the container, just hasn't finished the tale. Staging from I-70, that'd be a hell of a hike to the location where I placed the container.. Some good climbs, sand, rocks! On second thought, maybe easier on foot than on machine! :haha:

blamkin86
02-18-2013, 03:04 PM
(Continued from the Failure story above)

So, I’m truck’n down I70, back towards the exact same place I was an hour or so earlier. This time I’m armed with the knowledge that a), I was in the right place last time, and b) I need to veer to the west before heading up to the top of some mesa on a trail, where the stash is (hopefully) located.

I dive off at exit 131 again, head south and west and... hey, there’s a sign with a map.

Knowledge is power. The red line across the map is I70. If you look at the left-most triangle, that’s the I70 underpass I took earlier in the day. If you look just below that triangle, the yellow dot is where I parked my truck and started my previous attempt. If you look just above that triangle, that yellow dot is where I gave up, turned around, and headed back to the truck.

This time, I know I need to somehow, in the snow, find the trail marked 641. According to my calculations and help from my wifes’ GPS, the stash is somewhere above that same black 641 box on the map.

I also need to be a little smarter this time. I do a time check. I do distance check between my last waypoint and the stash - again 3 miles. Bad. Remember there’s a lot of snow - crusty snow that’s very slow hiking - think 1MPH or so.

I look at the clock, add up the time, add, oh, half hour for searching for the box. I’m not even back to the truck ‘til 6pm, plus the drive back to Moab. I’m supposed to be back by 6. They’re supposed to worry at 9.

I now realize, that somehow, I have to get closer in the truck. I’m pretty sure that’s not going to be possible, but I have to figure out something - or I’m staring at an 8 mile hike, starting at 12:45PM, through the snow. Without snowshoes.

I arrive at the site of the first picture again. I decide, this time, I’ll do the old scout trick. Go a little, get out and see how far I can safely go, get out again, over and over.

With about an hour’s scout/plow driving, I make it all the way past Dutchmans’ arch, up to where 641 (AKA Devil’s Racetrack) starts going uphill hard. I saved myself quite some time - I park the truck “off road” as well as I can, and get packed for the now 2.25 mile hike (as the crow flies).

This is what my “trail” looks like. Sometimes I could see the “trail” markers, sometimes I couldn’t. Almost the entire way was busting through 6-12 inches of crusty, then damp snow. At one point, I actually was hip deep in snow, but I just was not going to turn around.

After, I don’t know, a couple hours of hiking, I started recognizing the terrain from the pictures posted here. I started watching the GPS closely, and got within 80 feet before my distance started going back up - I knew I had the thing now.

I walked a little back down the trail, then over to the cliff side. The GPS beeped (signaling my arrival). I set down my camera on the first rock and...

Found it. Staring back at me from that crack to the right of my camera.

Somehow, I have absolutely no idea how, I had Cell Signal at that moment. I texted my wife with my success, and told her not to worry if I was an hour or so late. I also gave more details about where I was, how I got there, etc. I didn’t expect a response, as it was about 3pm and I knew they were still negotiating Granary canyon.

I had a couple snacks, and looked through the box. I forgot to take a picture of myself wearing the shirt, because a) My fancy camera died on this hike and b) I don’t have any idea how to take a delayed pic with an iPhone.

In any case, all I had to do now was hike back (what turned out to be) 3 miles to my truck, get through the sketchy snowy parts I’d already completed, and drive to Moab. This last picture of the adventure is me getting back to I70 in the truck.

So, the crew is supposed to be done at 5:30. I don’t have any texts from anyone, and I arrive back at the Jug Handle Arch parking lot at 6:30. All the cars are there, which is good, since that means no one came out and went for help. I relax, put back the seat, and watch the sky get darker.

About 6:45, I see headlights coming off the face of the rocks behind me. I suit up again, and head off to the canyon exit to help out. I scramble up to the end of the last drop, and help get everyone off the mountain, and we are out of there about 8pm.

We sidle over to Pasta Jays, hoping they’ll serve our cold wet asses and not be closed. Luckily for us, we have a great wait staff who agree to stay late and serve us - and the food is terrific as always. We arrive back at Sleep Inn about 10:15pm.

Where’s the stash located? I’ll say I picked a “Moab Friendly” location, in hopes that someone would bag it a lot more quickly this time. I absolutely LOVED the location, but it really was more suited for spring/summer/fall - winter was just too hard with the snow and I can see why it sat there for awhile.

BruteForce
02-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Wow! I can't believe you hoofed into this location. ON an ATV, it's an arduous ride. You hiked in the exactly route I would normally ATV into. You're a stud, to be sure. Thanks for finding and relocating. I'm going to be in the Goblin Valley area in a week (pretty close to Moab). If you put it near enough, I may find an relocate a third time! :haha:

blamkin86
02-18-2013, 04:52 PM
See Below...

blamkin86
02-18-2013, 07:40 PM
(Mods - I'm not sure why my uploads are getting resized oddly... If there's something I can do to fix this, please let me know).

Stash Location: N 38 50.160 W 109 45.516

WARNING: The road leading to this stash was VERY muddy when I dropped off the box. If you feel your vehicle or you cannot negotiate the sticky mud, PLEASE park and walk the short distance to the trail head.

DO NOT GET STUCK IN THE MUD AND BLAME ME. Come back another time if you feel it's too muddy. Use your own judgement.

In normal times, the road is just another Moab dirt gravel road. Right now, with all the snow they've had in the area, it's a mud pit. I made it in my truck, just fine. Several other vehicles came through while I was placing the stash. You have been warned.

OK, for those still reading. I recommend going "as the crow flies" up the tall rock outcropping pictured below. By doing so, you get to do some fun (easy non-technical), climbing, stemming, and other fun stuff. While you can go around the backside and come up from behind, you're missing part of the flavor of the trip. :naughty: Also, unlike the last stash location, only part of the trip is on trail. For some of the trip, you are free to walk about the back country.

Good Luck!

And, it's under this rock!

accadacca
02-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Very cool blamkin86. You concurred in the end! The pictures look a little small but work just fine. Maybe Sombeech will have some advice?

Thanks for re-stashing it too on the same weekend. Extra points! :2thumbs:

BruteForce
02-24-2013, 07:56 AM
I am going to be a mere 20-30 miles from the new stash location next weekend. So tempting to grab it yet again!..:haha:

But alas, I think I'll let somebody else grab it this go around.

Sombeech
02-24-2013, 08:14 AM
Wow, nice work on the stash!

Were the pictures taken by cell phone by chance? You might have had it on low resolution, or if uploaded via tapatalk sometimes it gives the option to upload a small size.

Absolutely no problem though, thanks for keeping the game going. PM sent for shipping address and shirt size :afro:

blamkin86
02-24-2013, 09:26 AM
Were the pictures taken by cell phone by chance? You might have had it on low resolution, or if uploaded via tapatalk sometimes it gives the option to upload a small size.

Actually they were cellphone pix, but they were all large resolution. I noticed when they uploaded, they were converted all the way down to like 20K or something.

If you're good with it, let's leave it.

I'll be in North Wash at the beginning of April with ten of my closest friends. Someone get on it! :nod::cool2:

Udink
02-26-2013, 09:53 AM
This image is where I was hoping to turn and head under I70. On this turnout, there was well over a foot of snow.It looked like someone had tried to enter here, but gotten stuck, shovelled out, and gave up and walked.
I was there on the 17th-18th and must have seen those tracks! :haha: There were a lot of similar messes in the snow on the way to Swasey's Cabin. Some spots had only seen ATV traffic through the snow, all the full-sized 4X4s left the roadway and went cross-country to get around the drifts. Good on ya for getting out there and grabbing the stash! If nobody got it before the snow melted, I was hoping to take my Jeep on the DRT to try grabbing it.

blamkin86
02-26-2013, 12:55 PM
all the full-sized 4X4s left the roadway and went cross-country to get around the drifts.

Guilty, but not as bad as some others. I don't feel very good about doing that, but it looked to me like the local rancher did it to get to his herd. As a former farm boy, I just didn't have a problem with it - but I understand that if we all did that the place would be trashed, so bad on me.

Good on ya for getting out there and grabbing the stash! If nobody got it before the snow melted, I was hoping to take my Jeep on the DRT to try grabbing it.

The north side of I70 was where it got bad - that and way west of the turn off to get back to I70.

If you're in the area, bag the stash where it is now. It's easy, and there's something really cool on the way that many people aren't aware of.

BTW: Loved your TR on your website. Looks like very similar conditions.

blamkin86
03-01-2013, 07:14 AM
Well, I got the red light from my doc on Canyoneering again.

My friends are headed to the area Mar 9th, and I'm considering moving this thing one more time (no expectation of free gear for doing so).

Sandstone Addiction
03-01-2013, 08:06 AM
That's a great spot, why would you want to move it? :ne_nau:

blamkin86
03-01-2013, 08:48 AM
That's a great spot, why would you want to move it? :ne_nau:

Mainly because, I'm headed to the area but I'm unable to canyoneer. Just looking for something to do. Hopefully someone will pick it up!

blamkin86
03-11-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm not going this weekend, but I'll be in the area Mid April. Hopefully someone will be enticed on their way to Moab.

accadacca
04-18-2013, 08:10 AM
It has been a while, anyone going after the stash or have it? :popcorn:

BruteForce
04-19-2013, 04:28 AM
I'll be out that way on the 27th.. Hmm..:popcorn:

blamkin86
04-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Really surprised it's still sitting there on the road to Moab.

If I make it back on May 10th, I'm going to move it back to the swell.

Sombeech
05-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Still there?

blamkin86
05-10-2013, 06:07 AM
Far as I know it's still sitting there. We won't have time to move it this weekend.

If anyone ever had thoughts of doing this, the location couldn't be in an easier spot.

BruteForce
05-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Far as I know it's still sitting there. We won't have time to move it this weekend.

If anyone ever had thoughts of doing this, the location couldn't be in an easier spot.

A co-worker of mine may have grabbed it today while he was en route to Moab. I gave him the thread and coords..

BruteForce
05-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Confirmed. My co-worker is in possession of the stash!

accadacca
05-11-2013, 04:51 AM
Confirmed. My co-worker is in possession of the stash!

Awesome! 😎

blamkin86
05-11-2013, 05:18 AM
Love it! Hope they went up the way I suggested. Looking forward to the TR.

:2thumbs:

BruteForce
05-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Container re-stashed at: 38 27'30.3"N, 109 24'59.8"W.

Still proximate to Moab and easily accessible from what I was told. Newbs! :haha:

Wendell
01-06-2014, 01:45 AM

accadacca
01-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Wendell Go for it! :popcorn:

BruteForce
01-14-2014, 04:20 AM
If the Bogley Stash is still there over Valentines, I will retrieve AGAIN and relocate. Every year over Valentines, the wife and I retreat to Moab for some R&R. This year, we found out my firm owns a few houses in Moab and allows select employees to use them at no charge.

BruteForce
02-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Heading to Moab tomorrow. Will be grabbing this sometime before/during the weekend!

BruteForce
02-16-2014, 02:32 PM
I had to make two runs to that location, but this morning, I finally found the Bogley Stash... Buried quite nicely under rocks and a nest some rodent had made. That area was covered in dense cacti! Ouch!

accadacca
02-16-2014, 09:07 PM
Cool!!! Still hanging out eh?

BruteForce
02-17-2014, 05:59 AM
Cool!!! Still hanging out eh?

Yes. I brought it home to South Jordan. Likely, since it sat in Moab for almost a year, it needs to be a bit more proximate to Salt Lake.. or something.

accadacca
02-17-2014, 07:36 PM
Yes. I brought it home to South Jordan. Likely, since it sat in Moab for almost a year, it needs to be a bit more proximate to Salt Lake.. or something.

Yeah, agreed.

BruteForce
02-18-2014, 01:37 PM
Weather permitting, I'll try to hide the stash sometime this coming weekend!

Mtnseeker1
02-24-2014, 12:33 AM
I do remember seeing this on the news I think.
Seems like it was all on vid?
I left SLC and the Wahsukh front a long time ago but it is coming to a hood near you.:2guns:

9mm for up front stuff and 357 full wad cutters for anything behind dry wall.

BruteForce
02-24-2014, 05:23 PM
I do remember seeing this on the news I think.
Seems like it was all on vid?
I left SLC and the Wahsukh front a long time ago but it is coming to a hood near you.:2guns:

9mm for up front stuff and 357 full wad cutters for anything behind dry wall.

Huh? Alcohol involved in this post?

accadacca
02-25-2014, 05:30 AM
Huh? Alcohol involved in this post?

:lol8:

Mtnseeker1
03-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Yes

BruteForce
03-24-2014, 05:58 AM
Well, the Stash has been placed and hidden yet again. Just a bit North of Moab -- in the San Rafael Swell - at the Calf Mesa Uranium Mine. GPS coords are:

N 39 01.685 W 110.42.792

If you head to that area, be sure to circle around the mine and get to the top of the mesa. It's incredible that people we willing to dig deep holes into that very unstable structure!

Old Jeeper
03-31-2014, 09:53 AM
I grabbed the stash Saturday. Will place in a new location as soon as I can.

BruteForce
03-31-2014, 01:32 PM
I grabbed the stash Saturday. Will place in a new location as soon as I can.

Awesome! Glad to have somebody else involved in this..

Old Jeeper
03-31-2014, 03:53 PM
Awesome! Glad to have somebody else involved in this..

I've been wanting to get it since you placed it at the Devils Racetrack. Just couldn't pull it off at the time. This time every thing fell into place so I could get it.

accadacca
04-01-2014, 04:58 AM
Sweet! :popcorn:

Old Jeeper
04-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Stash has been stashed. It's at N 40[SIZE=4]

BruteForce
04-14-2014, 04:57 PM
[QUOTE=Old Jeeper;555654]Stash has been stashed. It's at N 40[SIZE=4]

Old Jeeper
04-15-2014, 09:53 AM
Nice! I know exactly where that is. Great location! Thanks for re-hiding! Who's up for grabbing the stash?

I figured you'd be familiar with the area.
Forgot to mention that I added a digital voltmeter to the loot.

selfie.

BruteForce
05-04-2014, 02:40 PM
I was riding Jacob City starting from South of Ophir Canyon and decided once again to go after this. I staged at the bottom of the trail and hoofed it up, because my GPSr told me it was high up. Climbed up, then the GPS re-oriented itself and then I started back down again until I came to a mini-canyon/wash -- where I finally found the container. I spent about 1.5 hours climbing up that slick shale and rock before my GPSr told me that I really didn't need to climb so high.

I am again in possession of the container. Not yet certain where I'll put it - but this thing may have run its course with so few folks wanting to pursue. WTF, over!?!?

Sun Dance
05-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Naw...hide it

Taylor
05-04-2014, 06:35 PM
I agree, hide it. I will commit to go searching for it this year.

Sandstone Addiction
05-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Keep it going.:2thumbs:..I just don't seem to be in the right area at the right time or I'd have snagged it when it was in Moab.

BruteForce
05-13-2014, 02:19 PM
This thing will get stashed this coming weekend. How technical a challenge are you up for?

Sun Dance
05-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Surprise us. I will be more likely to go after it if it's in the northern half of the state.

BruteForce
05-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Surprise us. I will be more likely to go after it if it's in the northern half of the state.

Contemplating placing it somewhere above the <B>ountiful..

BruteForce
05-26-2014, 02:33 PM
This has been stashed and is proximate to Otter Creek State Park / RV Park in Central Utah.

We had a great time fishing and 4wheeling the PST 73 to 54 to 53 to 33 to Paiute 01 and into Koosharem. Almost 90 miles round trip on 4wheelers! The switchbacks on the 73 and the 33 are the most challenging. 50" width restricted, so don't even try with something larger than a 50" or less ATV. That being stated, the Bogley stash is accessible in a full sized vehicle (truck, etc) - just don't try accessing the Paiute trail that heads North just before this location.

New location: N 38 10.974 W 112 02.446

BruteForce
09-25-2015, 04:24 AM
Wow! Over a year now and nobody has gone after this?

I'll be in this area again over the weekend. Do I need to bring this North again or has this played out?

Sandstone Addiction
09-25-2015, 10:58 PM
I've been in the vicinity twice but have not been able to swing over that way due to time or lack of daylight. Moving it closer to more populated area might be a good idea...

2065toyota
07-15-2016, 07:04 PM
Dang. I just drove by there last weekend and didn't even think to go get this

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BruteForce
08-26-2016, 05:16 AM
I have recovered the long-lost Bogley stash container. Most of the contents have been gutted. Sombeech, care to send more swag or should we put this out to pasture?

Sombeech
08-26-2016, 07:26 AM
I have recovered the long-lost Bogley stash container. Most of the contents have been gutted. @Sombeech (http://www.bogley.com/forum/member.php?u=6), care to send more swag or should we put this out to pasture?

Sure, I can send a shirt and some stickers. I forget, but did we have a huge shirt in there for the finder to put on over their clothes and snap a picture? I'm pretty sure I've got some XXXL shirts, in fact that's about the only size I have now :lol8: I can mail some stuff to you if you like. I'll get with you sideline and get your address if that's the way to go.

BruteForce
12-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Just a bump on this. I have recovered this container, but not yet placed it somewhere else as it is now empty of Bogley Swag..

rockgremlin
12-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Is there only one stash in play?

Utah is a big place...perhaps we could have two in play - one for northern utah, and another for southern Utah?

2065toyota
12-12-2016, 05:57 PM
:iagree:

BruteForce
12-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Is there only one stash in play?

Utah is a big place...perhaps we could have two in play - one for northern utah, and another for southern Utah?

Considering_this_one_container_has_been_all_over_t he_state_for_some_time_and_not_pursued......My_spa ce_bar_isnt_responding_so_forgive_the___

BruteForce
12-12-2016, 07:29 PM
So odd that my keyboard only malfunctions on this site. I post above message and no space bar issues on other sites. So odd!

rockgremlin
12-12-2016, 10:05 PM
I'd pursue the southern stash for sure. I didn't even know this game existed until today.

BruteForce
12-13-2016, 04:12 AM
I'd pursue the southern stash for sure. I didn't even know this game existed until today.

If I could get some replacement Bogley "stuff", I'd be glad to rehide. I'll be heading to Mesquite in January and could place South while I'm en route. To date, this thing has mostly been in South/Central Utah, recently at the Otter Creek area near Fish Lake.

qedcook
12-13-2016, 06:32 AM
Considering_this_one_container_has_been_all_over_t he_state_for_some_time_and_not_pursued......My_spa ce_bar_isnt_responding_so_forgive_the___

The spacebar doesn't work when you hit reply and your cursor position is at the end of the line. If you type a test word to start a line, then go back to the beginning in front of the test word, the spacebar works again. Does that make sense? See this example: Testword

Sandstone Addiction
12-13-2016, 08:58 AM
I meant to stop and grab the stash where BruteForce had it hidden by Otter Creek, but it always seemed like I was passing through after dark.

I do think that one stash is plenty as it was moving around quite frequently when it was in more convenient locations.

accadacca
12-13-2016, 06:25 PM
If I could get some replacement Bogley "stuff", I'd be glad to rehide. I'll be heading to Mesquite in January and could place South while I'm en route. To date, this thing has mostly been in South/Central Utah, recently at the Otter Creek area near Fish Lake.

I can load you up with some bogley stash. Maybe we can hook up for lunch or just in the evening for the exchange. I bought the ammo can at army navy supply. Could easily get two going, but yeah this one moved around a bit at first, but hasn't been as popular as of late.

BruteForce
03-04-2017, 03:37 PM
As I never received new Bogley swag, I've gone and hid the container yet again.The new location will definitely require 4x4 to reach, but as nobody has pursued of late, I may just turn that container into a static geocache!

rockgremlin
03-04-2017, 04:16 PM
As I never received new Bogley swag, I've gone and hid the container yet again.The new location will definitely require 4x4 to reach, but as nobody has pursued of late, I may just turn that container into a static geocache!

So, um....where is it?

BruteForce
03-05-2017, 06:02 AM
For anyone that goes after this, you won't be disappointed with the view(s). Next to the view from the Pilot Peak range, this is my 2nd favorite thus far.

Container is now located at: N 38 59.129 W 109 43.297

BruteForce
03-26-2018, 05:11 AM
Just a little bump on this. Easter Jeep Safari is coming up and some of you will be going past this location.

BruteForce
09-04-2018, 04:30 AM
I have recovered this container.

rockgremlin
09-04-2018, 06:52 AM
I have recovered this container.

Wait, so you hid it and now you're taking it back? :ne_nau:

BruteForce
09-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Wait, so you hid it and now you're taking it back? :ne_nau:

Yes. Nobody seemed interested in pursuing. Seems clear I need to stash in a Walmart parking lot so someone can just drive up in their Honda Accord. :ne_nau:

blamkin86
09-05-2018, 02:29 PM
Yes. Nobody seemed interested in pursuing. Seems clear I need to stash in a Walmart parking lot so someone can just drive up in their Honda Accord. :ne_nau:

I had an absolute ball retrieving it. Thanks for doing all that.

I wondered what every became of the stash and just got this email notice.

rockgremlin
09-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Will there be another round?

accadacca
09-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Maybe we need to drop some cash in the stash...

rockgremlin
09-05-2018, 06:16 PM
Is there still only one stash?

And I vote yes to dropping cash in there.

At any rate, please restash the stash as I'd like another crack at it. I had plans to get the last one next month cuz I'll be over in that neck of the woods but then BF yanked it.

BruteForce
09-09-2018, 02:43 PM
Maybe we need to drop some cash in the stash...

First, it needs to Bogley swag.. its empty of swag.

BruteForce
09-13-2018, 04:11 PM

Hello accadacca .. care to send me something to update this can?

rockgremlin
09-13-2018, 04:29 PM
Hello @accadacca (http://www.bogley.com/forum/member.php?u=3) .. care to send me something to update this can?

I hear Sombeech is flush with cash from his recent Good Morning America drone footage fame. Maybe hit him up to spread the wealth in the form of Bogley swag. :ahh:

Sombeech
09-13-2018, 04:50 PM
Let me see what shirts we've got left.

rockgremlin
09-13-2018, 06:33 PM
Who do you have make your shirts?

Sombeech
09-14-2018, 10:51 AM
It's been years but I think we got these through Advanced Apparel

rockgremlin
04-23-2019, 04:49 PM

Did Brute ever get more swag to replenish the stash with? And will there be some added incentive included? :naughty:

What's the status?

accadacca
04-25-2019, 07:15 AM
I have no clue if they connected. I must have missed this post.

rockgremlin
04-25-2019, 07:30 AM
Did Brute ever get more swag to replenish the stash with? And will there be some added incentive included? :naughty:

What's the status?

BruteForce - What's the status?

Sombeech
04-25-2019, 09:53 AM
do we need some shirts in there? I've still got some new bogley shirts hanging up at home, mostly the larger sizes.

BruteForce
05-02-2019, 04:29 AM
do we need some shirts in there? I've still got some new bogley shirts hanging up at home, mostly the larger sizes.

I never got replacement Bogley Swag. I have the container, just need stuff to put in it. If I can get some new swag, I'll place somewhere proximate to HWY89 around Circleville, Junction or Marysvale.

BruteForce
05-08-2019, 04:26 AM
BUMP! Swag ?

BruteForce
05-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Yet another BUMP!? Sheesh!

Sombeech
05-10-2019, 07:08 AM
crap, sorry man. I need to set a reminder for when I get home today. We're in the middle of moving in and selling our old house.

I believe I've still got your email address, let me get your shipping info there.

I can't quite remember what we had for swag but I can send some shirts and I think I've got those little bogley helmet stickers if I can find them in this mess.

Thanks

rockgremlin
05-10-2019, 09:21 AM
You need help with the move?

2065toyota
05-10-2019, 10:27 AM
I'll put some stuff in the box if that's all that is needed.

It doesn't necessarily have to be Bogley swag.

Who wants that stuff anyways :haha:

Sombeech
05-10-2019, 10:50 AM
You need help with the move?

Everything is moved now, thanks, just got a bunch of boxes everywhere. The old house is empty and the paint is coming today. Thanks though.

I'll be shipping a few shirts of different sizes to put in the box, and if I still have some stickers I'll throw them in too. It would be cool to get little nick knacks to put in the box from different people, maybe it could build up over time.

rockgremlin
05-10-2019, 01:42 PM
Yeah put different stuff in there. I've already got a bunch of Bogley shirts and stickers.

BruteForce
05-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Everything is moved now, thanks, just got a bunch of boxes everywhere. The old house is empty and the paint is coming today. Thanks though.

I'll be shipping a few shirts of different sizes to put in the box, and if I still have some stickers I'll throw them in too. It would be cool to get little nick knacks to put in the box from different people, maybe it could build up over time.

I'll add some of my usual geocache swag to the container.

2065toyota
05-13-2019, 11:21 AM
If you you take something out, put at least 1 new item back in it before hiding it

Sombeech
05-16-2019, 12:57 PM
I've shipped 4 shirts on their way, each different sizes. They should arrive tomorrow, thanks

BruteForce
05-20-2019, 04:35 AM
I've shipped 4 shirts on their way, each different sizes. They should arrive tomorrow, thanks

Got home yesterday and have the box. Thanks!

BruteForce
05-21-2019, 05:04 PM
Heading to Wendover this weekend and now that I have some shirts and swag, likely going to drop the Stash somewhere along I-80 Westbound!

rockgremlin
05-21-2019, 06:07 PM
Heading to Wendover this weekend and now that I have some shirts and swag, likely going to drop the Stash somewhere along I-80 Westbound!

$12.99 All-you-can-eat prime rib at the Peppermill, but the slots are looser at the State Line. :haha:

BruteForce
05-26-2019, 12:18 PM
The stash is re-hidden, but you won't be able to get it cleanly with your Honda Accord. We took the Dually out mudding to the North and West of Wendover. You'll find it just off the trail. Enjoy!:crazy:

GPSr coords:

N 40 50.255 W 114 07.851

I recommend coming out to Wendover tomorrow. The Diesel Bros appear to be getting ready to do some serious big-truck jumping at the airfield. I think the event starts at 5pm Monday.

rockgremlin
05-27-2019, 12:16 PM
So it's in Nevada then?

accadacca
05-27-2019, 12:20 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190527/ee8315da5069c233788f4c4816eb5224.jpg