PDA

View Full Version : Invite St George Ride / Dinner this Saturday

Sombeech
01-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Hey St Georgians... Sorry this isn't Canyoneering but I'll be in St George this Friday and Saturday doing a quickee biking trip and hitting some dinner Saturday night. Some of you don't check the other forums so I wanted to post here.

I'd love to meet up with some of y'all, and you're welcome to hit the bike trails with us too, we'll have a few beginners with us already so don't stress about the skill level :mrgreen:

If not, let's grab some grub or at least say hi.

We're flying down there friday night and maybe coming back sunday morning or later saturday night, so it's a real quick trip. Oh, and us Ogden boys have a reputation for being late and spontaneous, and it's true. So expect that. :haha:

Thanks!

Pelon1
01-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Have you got the plans finalized? I think I am going to be off Friday and the weekend would love to get the new GoPro2 out on the bike!!

Sombeech
01-12-2012, 08:42 AM
We're definitely biking on saturday but haven't decided on the starting time or the trail. We'll probably grab breakfast at the Village Inn on River Road and then head out somewhere. I would love to finish breakfast by 8, but that's not going to happen with my crew :lol8:

Plus, I guess I'm forgetting it is winter after all... maybe we should plan on a trailhead by 10? or maybe 11... what do you think? How cold is it down there in the mornings?

bigred72
01-12-2012, 10:44 AM
I would love to finish breakfast by 8, but that's not going to happen with my crew :lol8:

When you say "with your crew" do you really mean you? Just saying. Lol.

Pelon1
01-12-2012, 08:09 PM
It is in the 30's in the mornings but warms up nicely to the 60's. Should be some good riding. Will keep in touch.

Sombeech
01-13-2012, 06:53 AM
We're also talking about it here in the mountain biking forum, as I said I wanted to throw an invite here just in case some of you guys wanted to meet up and say hi:
http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?61792-St-George-Biking-Dinner-this-Saturday

Thanks.