PDA

View Full Version : Balloon over Zion

Pelon1
12-17-2011, 06:04 AM
Balloon over Zion (http://balloonoverzion.com/)
The Zion Expedition cannot be captured by camera nor by the cortex in one trip.

Win
12-19-2011, 05:40 AM
That's awesome, can he actually fly over the National Park? I flew a balloon back in 1970! and you don't exactly steer it. You need some fields to land, Smith Mesa comes to mind. When are you going up?

Win

Pelon1
12-19-2011, 01:05 PM
It is weather dependent, I got this ride from Dana for my Birthday present, I am pumped will be taking the GoPro 2 and the Nikon. It will be awesome!!!!:haha: Steiger (the pilot and expedition coordinator) would really like to get CarpeyBiggs and all the other incredible photogs around Bogley to go as well. (oldno7) Just not too sure how to get ahold of them.....

CarpeyBiggs
12-19-2011, 01:13 PM
It is weather dependent, I got this ride from Dana for my Birthday present, I am pumped will be taking the GoPro 2 and the Nikon. It will be awesome!!!!:haha: Steiger (the pilot and expedition coordinator) would really like to get CarpeyBiggs to go as well. Just not too sure how to get ahold of him.....
i know how to get a hold of him... :haha:

how much would it cost? and when is the flight? i'm unfortunately insanely busy for the next 5 weeks, but i would love to do it if i can swing it. looks amazing. :slobber:

Pelon1
12-20-2011, 04:12 AM
Depends on the weather, The flight over Zion is $575 there is more information on the website.

manifest@balloonoverzion.com Steigers email.